Bone games good for playing with young kids?

edited June 2011 in Bone
Sorry if this has been addressed previously. My sons are interested in video games, still at the age where they need help playing most of them. I am wondering if Bone is a good series to play with young children? Is it all pretty much child appropriate? I don't know much about Bone, but it seemed from what I have heard that it might be a good one to play with the kids.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Kyle from what I've seen you can't go wrong here. I almost liken Bone to the Muppets in a sense... where there are adult themes but they are dealt with in a very specific way that doesn't offend, frighten, or go to far. I would suggest getting them some of the Bone graphic novels first... see if they like the comics and then get them the game..?
  • edited June 2011
    I showed the games to all of my younger cousins. (One of them was in kindergarten at that time.) They all loved them. You can't go wrong with Bone!
  • edited June 2011
    Awesome, thanks guys!
  • edited June 2011
    Wallace and Gromit is also good for young kids!
  • edited June 2011
    Molokov wrote: »
    Wallace and Gromit is also good for young kids!

I'm glad you said that, because I was considering buying both these games during this huge sale. I am sure that I will, it's a great deal at 75% off!
  • edited June 2011
    Kyle I just picked up BOTH bone games, with shipping for $21. And I live outside of America! So yeah, it's a steal
Sign in to comment in this discussion.