Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

So far, I enjoyed all of the Telltale games I've tried and now SBCGAP caught my eye.

I'd like to know your opinion/suggestions about it. I also played Poker Night at the Inventory, and the Strong Bad character was annoying the living crap outta me, so keep that in mind (Though Max wasn't too fun either, before I played Sam & Max and got the darn refferences)!

PS would have posted this in the old Strong Bad's forum, but even the non classic section is barely alive, so I thought why not post in in here.

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Each episode has a free demo if you want to try those. I had never heard of Strong Bad before trying the full game, but I really enjoyed the series anyways. However, this is coming from someone who found Strong Bad funny in Poker Night, while you said you found him annoying, so take that however you want. Granted, I don't think Strong Bad is as in your face in the actual series as he is in Poker Night, but other than that the humor is similar.

EDIT: If you want to try one episode and use the store's season upgrade if you like what you see, I would recommend trying Episode 4: Dangeresque 3. That episode is a classic action movie parody, and is also my favorite episode.
  • edited June 2011
    You should check out the cartoons first. homerstarrunner.com
    Also, I've been looking for somewhere to post this for a while:

StrongBad.jpg

Homestar.jpg
  • edited June 2011
    I've just completed my replay of SBCG4AP and had such fun! It makes me laugh out loud so often. It does help to know the characters though, so do as supmandude85 says and check out the videos first. Once you're familiarised with the characters then the game will be a gem for your collection. :)
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I played the game without being familiar to the characters and still had a good time, but I will admit the game probably would have been more fun had I know more about the series. I still had a good time though as I said earlier.
  • edited June 2011
    I also recommend you check out some Homestar Runner cartoons first. The biggest factor in whether you'll enjoy SBCG4AP is whether you enjoy H*R's humor.
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited June 2011
    I also recommend you check out some Homestar Runner cartoons first. The biggest factor in whether you'll enjoy SBCG4AP is whether you enjoy H*R's humor.

What exactly is H*R's humor?

Thanks for all the replies, people.
  • edited June 2011
    Profanity wrote: »
    What exactly is H*R's humor?

Thanks for all the replies, people.

www.homestarrunner.com
    See for yourself. Dont worry, there isnt any language or anything like that.
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited June 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    www.homestarrunner.com
    See for yourself. Dont worry, there isnt any language or anything like that.

Oh, how did I miss those initials! Thanks.

I don't really mind the "language". After all, my nickname is Profanity.
  • edited June 2011
    Profanity wrote: »
    Oh, how did I miss those initials! Thanks.

I don't really mind the "language". After all, my nickname is Profanity.

True :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.