FYI: Deluxe Edition, £15, free delivery, Game.co.uk

TeaTea
edited June 2011 in Tales of Monkey Island
I ordered this and it should arrive tomorrow.

In store, it's £49.99, but here it is on the Game website for a glorious £15 with what is apparently the updated DVD cover.

I'll report back when it arrives, which as I said, I believe will be in the next 24 hours, if not 48.

For people in the UK, this is a pretty viable option. Even with 75% off here at Telltale you're looking at selling a kidney for the shipping.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Bought it at Telltale's web shop about a week ago - it was £11 ($18), including the shipping to Sweden...

I had already bought the Tales downloadable though, so that certainly made it quite cheaper. You do have the advantage of getting the game one or two days after placing the order, though.

How long did it take for other Europeans to get their Tales of Monkey Island: Deluxe Edition from the Telltale shop?
  • edited June 2011
    Alex IDV wrote: »
    How long did it take for other Europeans to get their Tales of Monkey Island: Deluxe Edition from the Telltale shop?

After it shipped, which took 4-5 days, it took a surprisingly short time. Can't remember exactly but I guess it was 8-9 days.

I'm from Norway btw.
  • TeaTea
    edited June 2011
    It arrived and it's awesome.

Got The Joker voodoo card and a cloth map. Apparently, the TTG maps aren't cloth, could someone confirm that?

Also, the DVD has Boen's voice in the PC version.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    Tea wrote: »
    Got The Joker voodoo card and a cloth map. Apparently, the TTG maps aren't cloth, could someone confirm that?

The TTG maps are indeed cloth ("100% cotton, made in China"!). And I think the Joker card was the only "extra" voodoo card made, though I could well be wrong.
  • TeaTea
    edited June 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    The TTG maps are indeed cloth ("100% cotton, made in China"!). And I think the Joker card was the only "extra" voodoo card made, though I could well be wrong.

I always thought we got a random card each, but maybe I was misinformed. Or maybe that's just for this UK release or whatever.

Thanks for the info!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.