MI2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition

Any chance for MI2:LR SE being sold through the TTG store? I only buy digital downloads from TTG (how's that for loyalty?). I hope there's a DVD version of both MI SEs in the future :S

Comments

• edited July 2011
    MrSneeze wrote: »
    Any chance for MI2:LR SE being sold through the TTG store? I only buy digital downloads from TTG (how's that for loyalty?). I hope there's a DVD version of both MI SEs in the future :S

I doubt it. I think they'd have done it by now tbh. I mean I won't say a flat out know as there's is a link to SoMI: SE on here, but still...

Tbh you would be best to buy it off Steam. It's not disloyal, TTG don't sell it so your not buying something from someone else when they could sell it to you.
  • edited July 2011
    MrSneeze wrote: »

I have used Steam for years. Believe me its good to use
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, I was waiting and hoping for that too, because I don't use Steam as well. Still, such a long time after the Special Edition of MI2 is released, I don't think there's much hope left.
  • edited July 2011
    Its on sale today on steam.
  • edited July 2011
    LucasArts became Dicks again not long after MI2 and went back to focusing on Star Wars and cut all ties with other developers, so yeah, that pretty much blew a hole in the TTG Selling MI2 SE thing.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.