Tales Of Monkey Island Special Edition

If telltale ever were to enhance Tales of Monkey island what would you like them to fix? I think they should upgrade to the Sam and Max like Interface and fix all the numerous bugs within. And maybe since the whole season is complete, make it all into one big game file.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I want to play the entire game through the perspective of Treasure Crab.
  • edited July 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I want to play the entire game through the perspective of Treasure Crab.

Is the Treasure Crab one of The Voodoo Lady's crab's?
  • edited July 2011
    cVLLsyeAz.jpg
  • edited July 2011
    I think they should fix all the vocal subtitle typos, especially the biggest subtitle blunders in Chapter 2: The Siege of Spinner Cay.
  • edited July 2011
    If telltale ever were to enhance Tales of Monkey island what would you like them to fix? I think they should upgrade to the Sam and Max like Interface

What, so that Winslow follows Guybrush wherever he goes?!
    And maybe since the whole season is complete, make it all into one big game file.

Jeez, leave it alone! We've argued about that enough!
  • edited July 2011

Oh god yes!
  • edited July 2011
    I'd love to see an engine update supporting the graphics features from "Devil's Playhouse" (mainly realtime shadows!)
  • edited July 2011
    Updating the music would be nice. Better synths, better mixing and some live instruments.
  • edited July 2011
    I'd like to see it remade with MI2: SE style graphics (but better) and a similar interface (preferrably closer to CMI than MI2SE).
  • edited July 2011

If walking into Winslow had the same effect as walking into Max did, then I'd say it's worth considering.
  • edited July 2011
    Fabula vir wrote: »
    If walking into Winslow had the same effect as walking into Max did, then I'd say it's worth considering.

Somebody with CGI skills... Do this. Do this now.
  • edited August 2011
    Perhaps we could finally see what below deck looks like on the Screaming Narwhal! Or inside Keelhauler Gazette... Actually no. Some things are best left unseen - like the voodoo lady's closet. *shudder*

When
    GB was a ghost/zombie I was hoping that you could've had the freedom to walk around the island, and scare people and get different reactions.
  • edited August 2011
    Merekat wrote: »
    When
    GB was a ghost/zombie I was hoping that you could've had the freedom to walk around the island, and scare people and get different reactions.

Noclip mode! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.