What's up with the ToMI dvd?

I've ordered my copy on July the 2nd. They hadn't it in stock, so it's backordered. When I wanted to see when it was back in stock, it said Spring 2010. When is it back in stock?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    its back in stock in august the reason is because telltale are moving to a new werehouse so hope i helped =)
  • edited July 2011
    Thanks.
  • edited July 2011
    its back in stock in august the reason is because telltale are moving to a new werehouse so hope i helped =)

He's a normal man during daytime, but at night, when the full moon shines on him, he transforms into the dreaded Werehouse
  • edited July 2011
    Is that a House spin-off?
  • edited July 2011
    The guy's already pretty hairy... how do you tell the difference between House and Were-House?
  • edited July 2011
    Less sarcastic remarks?
  • edited July 2011
    Alex IDV wrote: »
    He's a normal man during daytime, but at night, when the full moon shines on him, he transforms into the dreaded Werehouse

This sound like a great film :p
    the plot could be like, the werehouse who stole telltales games

Then we could add some vampires and name it twilight123123 because it will suk and its easy money
  • edited August 2011
    larys wrote: »
    This sound like a great film :p
    the plot could be like, the werehouse who stole telltales games

Something in the style of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, perhaps?
  • edited August 2011
    How the WereHouse stole Telltale Games and Brütal Legend of Zelda: Coming soon to somewhere near you!
  • edited August 2011
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    How the WereHouse stole Telltale Games and Brütal Legend of Zelda: Coming soon to somewhere near you!

How the WereHouse stores Telltale Games might be an even better title.
  • edited August 2011
    aaaand Finished the Script!

Now, who wants to play the part of the WereHouse... and who wants to play the part of the hairy beast from hell?
  • edited August 2011
    Oh the silly things I will photoshop for a random support thread that will be seen by about 10 people.

werehouse.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Oh the silly things I will photoshop for a random support thread that will be seen by about 10 people.

/thread
  • edited August 2011
    He seems nicer than the regular House.
  • edited August 2011
    You know, this might make me start watching House.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.