What do you reckon the next thing to go in the Telltale Blog will be?

2»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Editted because I really don't want to offend a mod who just gave me some very helpful advice and talked me round.
  • edited August 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Yeah, go on bottle! Take that off!

Wooo!

This is why I love you. :D
  • edited August 2011
    toplesstuesday.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    Wow, Tuesday is a bummer.
  • edited August 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    toplesstuesday.jpg

It's missing one thing: boobies the TTG logo! :D
  • edited August 2011
    Wow, Tuesday is a bummer.

It's okay, I don't really like tops all that much.

tumblr_loeql26jXB1qkmf1k.gif
  • edited August 2011
    It's okay, I don't really like tops all that much.
    ;) fully_transparent.png
  • edited August 2011
    What can I say? It needed to be said.
  • edited August 2011
    Fun thing I've learned: You can tell whether or not someone uses tumblr based on the gif/post ratio.
  • edited August 2011
    The blogs going to award me a prize for posting the most interesting purchases on the item you last purchase thread.
  • edited August 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    Fun thing I've learned: You can tell whether or not someone uses tumblr based on the gif/post ratio.

Or whether someone just spent half an hour researching for a throw-away post.

sideways-glance-278x225.jpg
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2011
    It's somewhat incredible that we still don't have a winner.
  • edited August 2011
    It's somewhat incredible that we still don't have a winner.

Yeah, sorry about that. Prep for Gamescom and PAX has pretty much consumed me and the rest of the marketing team so time has been short. I'll be posting some stuff next week though, likely of interest to BTTF fans. No, it's not an announcement of a follow-up season.
  • edited August 2011
    So the BttF DVD announcement goes in the blog before Gamecom and PAX. At least I had it right that you were busy with preparation for/being on those trips.
  • edited August 2011
    Yeah, sorry about that. Prep for Gamescom and PAX has pretty much consumed me and the rest of the marketing team so time has been short. I'll be posting some stuff next week though, likely of interest to BTTF fans. No, it's not an announcement of a follow-up season.

It's an announcement of follow-up seasons!
  • edited August 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    It's an announcement of follow-up seasons!

Cool beans. Where's my credit card? Oh yeah, TT have it already.
  • edited August 2011
    It'll be about Hector:BoC Ep2 ... I'll change my name back to Milkman08 if my prediction wasn't correct!
  • edited August 2011
    lattsam wrote: »
    PLEASE be a Sam and Max: Freelance Police announcement!

They already released that game. It was called Sam and Max Season One.
  • edited August 2011
    Jon NA wrote: »
    It'll be about Hector:BoC Ep2 ... I'll change my name back to Milkman08 if my prediction wasn't correct!

I hope so! I'll buy Jurassic Park if I really have to but it doesn't really interest me.
  • edited August 2011
    anyone thinking that telltale is ever going to make another monkey island or sam and max game is going to be disappointed. There will not be any more sequels to either. The reason? Those games just aren't as popular as the new licenses that telltale is now getting. And if you get more popular doing new games like those what kind of logic would it be to return to those older games that have a smaller amount of consumers?
  • edited August 2011
    chris945 wrote: »
    anyone thinking that telltale is ever going to make another monkey island or sam and max game is going to be disappointed. There will not be any more sequels to either. The reason? Those games just aren't as popular as the new licenses that telltale is now getting. And if you get more popular doing new games like those what kind of logic would it be to return to those older games that have a smaller amount of consumers?

The huge backlash against the BTTF game and high praise for TMI and S&M shows that TMI and Sam and Max squeals would be just as popular.
  • edited August 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    The huge backlash against the BTTF game and high praise for TMI and S&M shows that TMI and Sam and Max squeals would be just as popular.

Not sure how 'squeals' are marketable or publishable.
    :P
  • edited August 2011
    tbm1986 wrote: »
    Not sure how 'squeals' are marketable or publishable.
    :P

Stupid spell check!
  • edited August 2011
    @TTG Aren't you going to officially announce the release of Hector Episode 2? I know you want to bump Jurassic Park at the moment but please don't throw all of your PR at that. The other (active) franchises need some love too.

I'll probably buy JP anyway even though I wasn't planning on it but I can't wait until you're finished with Walking Dead so I can get my teeth into Fables, King's Quest and/or something else (like a previous franchise or LSL, wink wink nudge nudge).
  • edited August 2011
    They already released that game. It was called Sam and Max Season One.

Nothing from Freelance Police is even in Sam and Max Season One, or even Season Two or Three. Where do you people keep getting these rumors?
  • edited August 2011
    According to the Wiki, TT tried to buy FLP off LA but got declined (maybe they were being tight, maybe some had the naive belief that they'd resume development of it someday, maybe they lost some of the key work, who knows). Mike Stemmle was one of the front-runners in the designing and writing (not to mention the episodic model!), so perhaps, behind the scenes, LA conceded to let TT use some plot ideas or characters. Just an idea.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.