iOS December Sale?

I just got an iPad 2 and noticed I missed all the Tales of Monkey Island games being 50% off around Black Friday. I'm wondering does anyone know if there will be another 50% off deal for Christmas or something? I plan on buying all the episodes once it does :D Thanks to whoever for the info.... if there is any!

Comments

• edited December 2011
    I just got an iPad 2 and noticed I missed all the Tales of Monkey Island games being 50% off around Black Friday. I'm wondering does anyone know if there will be another 50% off deal for Christmas or something? I plan on buying all the episodes once it does :D Thanks to whoever for the info.... if there is any!

I don't think anyone will know the answer to that, unless Telltale itself wants to tell us its sales plans.

But I thought I'd mention (in case this is your first iOS device or for others who might not know) that there are various "app apps" and app websites in which you can set up a "wish-list" to keep track of app updates and price changes. I use an app/website combo called AppShopper. Whenever an app on my wish-list goes on sale, I get a notification on my device and the appshopper icon is badged; you can also configure it to send email, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey it looks like they're having the sale right now on the iTunes store so I bought them all! Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I got the 1st Tales of Monkey Island FREE for my iPhone
Sign in to comment in this discussion.