Your favorite L&O character?

Too many for a pole because I would forget important ppl and stuff.

Anywho mine is Jack McCoy he is why I watch Law and Order episodes to see him and his hardcore speeches to the jury, he's badassness when talking to the criminals in hearings and just his basic coolness.

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Yep, Jack McCoy is clearly the best. It really sucked in the later episodes when he got sent to the DA's chair and didn't do nearly as much anymore.

Second place goes to Lennie Briscoe and Ed Greene. Lennie was always awesome, but he and Ed were the best detective pair on the show. I thought so anyway.
  • edited December 2011
    Munch is the Regis of fiction, so I'll go with him.
  • edited December 2011
    mjc0961 wrote: »
    Yep, Jack McCoy is clearly the best. It really sucked in the later episodes when he got sent to the DA's chair and didn't do nearly as much anymore.

Second place goes to Lennie Briscoe and Ed Greene. Lennie was always awesome, but he and Ed were the best detective pair on the show. I thought so anyway.

I absolutly agree with you on both parts.

For me, my favorite characters are Lennie Briscoe, John Munch, & Robert Goren. Those are my top three characters.
  • RyanKaufmanRyanKaufman Former Telltale Staff
    edited December 2011
    For me, McCoy and Briscoe are the absolute top. They're like, so awesome they're my automatic top 2.

Having done a bunch of research and writing, I would have to say my new favorite is Rey Curtis. He's actually got lots of fascinating dark corners for a guy who is mostly known as the "pretty boy" detective.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Lennie Briscoe was definitely my favorite. To me, he made the show.
  • edited December 2011
    For me, McCoy and Briscoe are the absolute top. They're like, so awesome they're my automatic top 2.

Having done a bunch of research and writing, I would have to say my new favorite is Rey Curtis. He's actually got lots of fascinating dark corners for a guy who is mostly known as the "pretty boy" detective.

Did not get into the show before SVU but was watching a few older episodes and yeah McCoy is awesome my favorite
Sign in to comment in this discussion.