iTunes problem

Why I can not buy the game?

This item is currently being modified. Please try again later.

Is this an iTunes problem or not? They responded to contact the game company :(

Comments

• edited February 2012
    It's the same for a LOT of people. Actually, it sounds like everyone who's tried to download it since it went free has been met with the same problem. Nothing we can do until work resumes on monday, I guess.
  • edited February 2012
    This is an iTunes issue and it's affecting other apps, according to Apple's developer forums. Unfortunately, we don't we have an ETA on when it will be resolved and there's not much we're able to do from our end. Apple is aware of the issue and working on it, but I haven't been given any information beyond that.
  • edited February 2012
    This is an iTunes issue and it's affecting other apps, according to Apple's developer forums. Unfortunately, we don't we have an ETA on when it will be resolved and there's not much we're able to do from our end. Apple is aware of the issue and working on it, but I haven't been given any information beyond that.

Thank you for the update. Will the free deal be extended if this takes too long to resolve?
  • edited February 2012
    Hope this gets resolved soon - I'm itching to check this out!

I wanted to see how it runs on my 3GS... and if it didn't work well pick it up on steam (assuming I like the gameplay, but I like TTG and L&O so I don't know how they could go wrong lol)...
  • edited February 2012
    Successfully downloaded this morning - after installation it crashed before I could press the "play" button about 5 times, but now it seems to be ok... strange.
  • edited February 2012
    It worked for me just now, I suppose the problem is solved. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.