When is Episode 4 and 5 coming out for PC?/ edit: THEY'RE OUT!!

When is Episode 4 and 5 coming out for PC?

Comments

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Judging from a lot of experience, the answer probably is "about one hour before TTG tells you". ;)

Have patience, can't be long now!
  • edited February 2012
    hopefully this will be in time for the weekend!
  • edited February 2012
    Just got both episodes, thanks.
    edited February 2012
    Just got both episodes, thanks.

Couldn't believe this when I read it, but you're correct of course. Both episodes are available for download right now. Did TTG just do a weekend release without telling anyone? Strange times... ;)

Edited the thread title to get more PC players on the right track. :D
  • edited February 2012
    Couldn't believe this when I read it, but you're correct of course. Both episodes are available for download right now. Did TTG just do a weekend release without telling anyone?

Are eps 4-5 just for IOS and Mac so far? I don't see any updates on my PC copy - only eps 1-3 are available to play. Should I be doing something specific to get the new eps to download? :confused:
    edited February 2012
    Enter the game with internet connection established - the game should automatically tell you that new episodes are available. You can start the DL from the respective episode pages. That at least is how it worked for me (PC version!).
  • edited February 2012
    dsmit wrote: »
    Are eps 4-5 just for IOS and Mac so far? I don't see any updates on my PC copy - only eps 1-3 are available to play. Should I be doing something specific to get the new eps to download? :confused:

I just played Episode 4 and 5 last night. You have to select 4 or 5 in your game, and click Download, where the Play button should be.
  • edited February 2012
    Enter the game with internet connection established - the game should automatically tell you that new episodes are available. You can start the DL from the respective episode pages. That at least is how it worked for me (PC version!).

Ah yes, now they have appeared - thanks! :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.