Matt Chapman teases sbemail 206

Matt Chapman posted this on his twitter:

Someday, when you least expect it and included a small photograph of his monitor showing the script for sbemail 206!

Place ya bets! When do you think the next sbmail will finally come out?

I'm betting St. Patrick's Day (because it's my birthday). :D

Comments

• edited March 2012
    I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand...well, it's new Homestar Runner stuff! Of course that's good.

At the same time, though, I doubt they'll return to regular updates. Getting a new toon once every two years isn't much better than never updating at all. And after so long without Homestar I've sort of managed to...get used to it, I guess.

If the Chaps return to regular updates, though...I might need to set a new homepage. :)
  • edited March 2012
    I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand...well, it's new Homestar Runner stuff! Of course that's good.

At the same time, though, I doubt they'll return to regular updates. Getting a new toon once every two years isn't much better than never updating at all. And after so long without Homestar I've sort of managed to...get used to it, I guess.

If the Chaps return to regular updates, though...I might need to set a new homepage. :)

When someone asked him about updates he tweeted.
    yes! for sure! And forever! just sporadically and without warning. #homestaraftershocks
Sign in to comment in this discussion.