What do you think is the Best Final Boss Battle in Back to the Future the Game?

Mine is Episode 5 just because how long the puzzle is. and the hoverboard and how good the puzzle is

Comments

• episode 5 easily with the 2 deloreans and the HOVERBOARD
  • edited April 2012
    Gotta be number five. It's nice to see the hoverboard, again. It's also nice to see the hoverboard juxtapositioned with the headset from Xbox 360. A little something from the future as established in BTTF2 and a little something from the future as is in "our" world.
  • edited April 2012
    Episode 5 wins by default since it featured the hoverboard but also because of the creativity behind it; it really felt like something from one of the movies.
  • edited April 2012
    Episode 5 wins by default since it featured the hoverboard but also because of the creativity behind it; it really felt like something from one of the movies.

Yes and like you said. It had the hoverboard :D
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2012
    I liked episode 5 the best too. The puzzle was fun, the camera angles and such were appropriately cinematic, and it was nice to see future (real life current) technology in the game.

Plus, like everyone said, the return of the hover board was a nice bonus. :D
  • edited April 2012
    This could be a good thing to say for Season 2 if they will be one

Back to the Future The Game Season 2 (The Hoverboard is in it!)
  • edited April 2012
    I voted the "boss battle" in the last episode. I just love the feeling of it - with the flying DeLorean, the Hoverboard and everything. It's got that sheer awesomeness of the movies in it!! :)
  • edited May 2012
    The one in episode 5 got my vote because it felt more like something out of the films, the one breaking Doc out of the Police van was ok, the Biff one was boring and the one when you save young Emmet on the clocktower looked very silly.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.