Favourite dinosaur

edited June 2012 in Jurassic Park
what is your favourite dinosaur

Comments

• edited March 2012
    The Troodon just didn't strike a chord with me. It looks too much like those PBS dinos compared to the others.
    The Raptors seemed a little bit less intelligent than they should have been. Also, there were raptors. Remember that according to Muldoon, the raptor pack was only 3-4 members strong. One of those got locked in a freezer, another eaten by the Rex.
    The Dilo was fine, it was accurate to the movie version.
    I can't vote for a Parasaur on a list of Carnivores.
    The Triceratops sequence was pretty cool, but that beginning part had some missteps. Gerry was already at the sick tritops when the tour reached her, and they were in an Explorer, not in a Jeep.

For me, because of the reasons listed, the Rex wins. She was a great antagonist, without really being a villian.
  • edited March 2012
    Philosoraptor
  • edited March 2012
    T163 wrote: »
    The Troodon just didn't strike a chord with me. It looks too much like those PBS dinos compared to the others.
    The Raptors seemed a little bit less intelligent than they should have been. Also, there were raptors. Remember that according to Muldoon, the raptor pack was only 3-4 members strong. One of those got locked in a freezer, another eaten by the Rex.
    The Triceratops sequence was pretty cool, but that beginning part had some missteps. Gerry was already at the sick tritops when the tour reached her, and they were in an Explorer, not in a Jeep.

For me, because of the reasons listed, the Rex wins. She was a great antagonist, without really being a villian.
    Fogot one! The T.Rex's head was smaller than the actual size. I voted for the velociraptor, but they kind of messed up the design a little.
    Original
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHK3xPC1rMQF8aWf1I2gjwS-Z0TpUxb1Qw45XQfdz_3G4VeYfYzA
    The Game
    Velociraptor-Jurassic-Park.jpg
  • edited March 2012
    ^^^ not really, because if you look at them in the kitchen scene very closely you cpes on themn actually see stripes on the raptors
  • edited March 2012
    Previous comment: Kitchen scene
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd03blugisnJjEK57ZwiwBxld07jbuc3LVMfANe1V1R6bg0x20
    Like this one?
  • edited March 2012
    What was the name of the
    huge water dinosaur in the last chapter
    ? Because I vote for him
  • edited March 2012
    It's a mosasaur species that Ingen identifies as a Tylosaurus.

And to be technical, it's a reptile, not a dinosaur.
  • edited March 2012
    8n2TDl.jpg
  • edited March 2012
    The Rex will always be my fave... I will never forget seeing it for the first time in the theater when I was a kid... I was on the edge of my seat.. I can not recall any movie ever making me feel that way since.
  • edited March 2012
    mine is the trex because it rocks
  • edited March 2012
    I prefer the raptors because they are very intelligent . I believe they are so smart that I could actually discuss with them .
    Ehh , what ? Did I say something wrong :confused: :rolleyes: ?
  • edited March 2012
    T163 wrote: »

Dr. Sorkin mentioned in the game that the Raptors were from Site B. (They were in quarantine pens like the Troodons, but in different pens.)

I have to vote for the Rex. Always my favorite.
  • edited April 2012
    I love them all dammit! :P

But I voted for the Raptors since they're my favourites from the film, and have some of the best scenes in the game.
    But I LOOOOVED the Parasaurolophus part!!! You can simply watch them for hours if you want! :)
  • edited May 2012
    Mine is Dilophosaurus. It looks nice. The novel one looks nice too. It is yellow with black spots and red crests. But the movie one looks nice too. Including the frill. I also liked the fact that they can spit paralyzing venom. It must help them a lot.
  • edited May 2012
    but the real dilophosaurus didn't have a frill and it was bigger and it wasn't poisonousdilophosaurus17bis.jpg
  • edited May 2012
    Bladeking wrote: »
    but the real dilophosaurus didn't have a frill and it was bigger and it wasn't poisonousdilophosaurus17bis.jpg

To be fair, the toxicity is open for debate, since poison glands don't fossilize.

He also did say he liked the Movie version, which does spit.
  • edited May 2012
    yeah you are right organs didn't get fossilize but i didn't know if he was talking about the movie or the real one
  • edited May 2012
    I picked Velociraptor since its my 3rd fave dino, because Brachiosaurus and Spinosaurus aren't on there. I love it because once its after you, there's no hope. Its fast, intelligent, and is ready to kill 24/7.
  • edited May 2012
    not really, because if you look at them in the kitchen scene very closely you cpes on themn actually see stripes on the raptors
  • edited June 2012
    Here is my top 5 favorite dinosaurs:

1. Raptor

2. Tyrannosaurus

3. Dilophosaurus

4. Troodon

5. Spinosaurus
  • edited June 2012
    my favourite dinosaur is the spinosaurus but i made the poll for the game i said i liked the trex in the game
Sign in to comment in this discussion.