Chapman Brothers interview

To fill out the new forum, I thought I'd post an awesome video interview on youtube about the Chapman Brothers and Homestarrunner.com for people who haven't heard of them before! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWi4u-Y3-sE

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Ironically, I interviewed them for Adventure Gamers back in 2004, when Peasant's Quest came out.

Link
  • edited April 2008
    Peasants Quest was awesome. I mean IS awesome. AWESOME!

O.O

Sorry... I'm just so stoked after reading the news...
  • edited April 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Ironically, I interviewed them for Adventure Gamers back in 2004, when Peasant's Quest came out.

Link

I'm not sure if my chronology on this is accurate, but I think the HRWiki led me to that interview, which led me to bookmark Adventure Gamers, which led to me following the development of the Sam & Max series :D The internet is a small world
  • edited April 2008
    Hell, when they came up to my college (NYU) back in March 2005, I got to ask them many questions. Matt and Mike Chapman are like the two coolest people in the world. I also found out some info about H*R from them, like how they were at a party where everybody dressed up as characters from Sweet Cuppin' Cakes, where the guy dressed up as "Eh! Steve!" looked like he was in a Mariachi band (This was after I told Matt that Eh! Steve! gave me a craving for Nachos). I also asked the Homestar Runner, in puppet form, what a "pimecone" tasted like. He answered "It tasted like lettuce and cawwots." Matt Chapman is a genius!

Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Sam, also known as the Iron Curtain.
  • edited April 2008
    Haldo! Lucky you, meeting the Chapmans in person! So did the Eh! Steve! guy put on a huge swirly mustache or just wear a big cardboard square?

To continue in the vein of Chapman Bros interviews, weren't they being interviewed on the game today? Maybe my brain made that fact up.
  • edited April 2008
    They're being interviewed by IGN Monday (tomorrow).
  • edited April 2008
    So did the Eh! Steve! guy put on a huge swirly mustache or just wear a big cardboard square?

No, this was a description by Matt. It's not something I saw.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.