What is Stong Bad?

Can anyone clarify what Strong Bad is? I never heard of it before (maybe that's my bad?)

Is it a webcomic? But more important, is it fun?

If telltale is making games of it, it must be great, but I just want a 'getting started with Strong Bad' I think :)

Comments

• edited April 2008
    He's a character from a very good, very funny, web cartoon. Check it out at http://homestarrunner.com
  • edited April 2008
    Hey there.
    Strong Bad is a character from an online cartoon website Homestar Runner. Infact, here is a snap of him. Despite that it is meant to be Homestar's website, Strong Bad has become the main guy due to his emails, which is where every week (or so) he answers an e-mail from someone who has written in. I've sadly never gotten mine answered, but I keep trying!
    The posts in here suggest some good cartoons to watch for your first time.
  • edited April 2008
    you should check out their teen girl squad same site. Ive loved strong bad since his earliest years.

I had the happy chance to meet the creators at a trogdor party on treasure island lol got a shirt too

awesome peps..
  • edited April 2008
    Are they really going to make this game?

Or did they just put up the page for a joke?

~Myuu
  • edited April 2008
    Er yes...? It's a real game.
  • edited April 2008
    Sweeeet.

~Myuu
  • edited April 2008
    How have I not heard about this amazingness before? I'm about a third of the way through the Strong Bad e-mails and they're cracking me up!
  • edited April 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    Er yes...? It's a real game.
    Bah! I refuse to believe it until I'm playing the game, and even then I will apply a healthy dose of skepticism! Playing a game does not mean it exists.
  • edited April 2008
    Strong Bad was the initial villain turned breakout star of Homestarrunner.com. Homestar Runner was made by Brothers Mike and Matt Chapman and since 1999 have been creating the best Flash cartoon series ever. Strong Bad relies on very fast paced nerdy humor and is consistantly funny. I reccommend you start of with Emails Virus, Dragon, Japanese Cartoon. Be warned there is a significant chance that you will become addicted like I and many people.
  • josjos
    edited April 2008
    Sterrance wrote: »
    I reccommend you start of with Emails Virus, Dragon, Japanese Cartoon. Be warned there is a significant chance that you will become addicted like I and many people.

Haha, those are cool!
  • edited June 2008
    Dude, check out the new email "Specially Marked" on this site
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail194.html .
    thats a really cool one!!!
  • edited June 2008
    jos wrote: »
    Haha, those are cool!

I recommend "crazy cartoon", "homsar", and "for kids". Pure genius.

EDIT: Damn, didn't see the post date.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.