BTW Thank You For Keeping This Secret For So Long.

I'm a major Homestar fan and I'm sure you were developing this game for quite a long time. So to wait for just a month for it to come out won't be that grueling. I just hope that the wait between Season 1 and 2 doesn't make me go insane.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    I don't think there's ever been any mention of whether there'll be a Strong Bad Season 2.
  • edited April 2008
    BiggerJ wrote: »
    I don't think there's ever been any mention of whether there'll be a Strong Bad Season 2.
    No there isn't. But I'm thinking optimistically and considering that they already are calling this season 1 and not just a series, it sounds like Season 2 is definitely not out of consideration.
  • edited April 2008
    It depends on how it all turns out. So I wouldn't worry about it right now.
  • edited April 2008
    All I know is if this game is anywhere near as good as I'm hoping it is, I'd probably sell off my own grandmother for a season two. Actually I might even sell her for an advance copy of the first episode- any takers? ;)

It'll still probably be one of the longest months of what barely qualifies as my adult life.
  • edited April 2008
    Question for Telltale: how long have you been working on this and keeping it secret? When was the initial decision/agreement made? I'm glad you've kept this secret for so long (to prevent us going insane from waiting and bugging you until you went insane too), and let us know about it long enough before release to let us give suggestions (a.k.a. complain, e.g. CARPET SHOULD BE INCOMPLETE ARRRBGGGBLBLBL).
  • edited May 2019
Sign in to comment in this discussion.