What are you hoping for?

I, for one, am hoping for appearances by:
-Trogdor
-Stinkoman
-The Thnikkaman (Bubs' alter-ego, if you don't know)
-Senor Cardgage

I'm also hoping we will be able to explore Free Country USA and maybe see some new places.

Do you have any specific hopes for SBCG4AP?

Comments

• edited April 2008
    I'm hoping for cameos by all of the above, plus the Drive-Thru Whale and Eh, Steve! Perhaps a minigame where we get to design an issue of Teen Girl Squad.

Mostly, though, I just want to see how the characters look in 3D. That should be freaking awesome.
  • edited April 2008
    Firstly, I'm hoping that all 12(?) of the main characters make an appearance - I'm not really bothered about Trogdor to be honest, but I'd quite like to see the last three that you listed.
    Glancing over at my Homestar Runner poster, I think people like the Cheat Commandos should perhaps have a mini-game in it, perhaps not in the main game itself.
    Mostly, though, I just want to see how the characters look in 3D. That should be freaking awesome.

You should check out the DVD menus then. ;)
  • edited April 2008
    I wouldn't be too surprised to see an appearance by "The S is for Sucks Dragon" but I'm not crossing my fingers over that.
  • edited April 2008
    You should check out the DVD menus then. ;)

I have the SBEmail Vol. 1-4 DVDs, but that only features Strong Bad, Homestar, the Cheat, and Strong Sad. There's still many more characters who have yet to undergo the treatment...
  • edited April 2008
    I have the SBEmail Vol. 1-4 DVDs, but that only features Strong Bad, Homestar, the Cheat, and Strong Sad. There's still many more characters who have yet to undergo the treatment...

Ah, you should get the fifth DVD then. It has all the characters in the introduction (albeit* for a quick glimpse).

* using this word to try and sound clever. Not sure if it fits the context.
  • edited April 2008
    I'm still waiting for my Five-Dore t-shirt to come in the mail. :D
  • edited April 2008
    The Thnikkaman would be pretty cool... also, the King of Town! That guy is great. And maybe Homsar as Strong Bad's girlfriend. :P
  • edited April 2008
    Dear god, my computer might not be able to hand a 3D version of Modestly-Hot-Homsar...

I have to wonder, though...you think They Might Be Giants might do a song for the game? After all, they've done a lot of stuff with TBC in the past...
  • edited April 2008
    I hope TMBG does something, I particularly like "Experimental Film" by them. It might be cool if they redid the opening theme. Maybe that's just me though.
  • edited April 2008
    That would be all kinds of awesome if TMBG would get involved. I think it would be something they might do as well. Also, I'm very much looking forward to what direction Jared is going with the music - if he's composing, of course. I'd be perfectly happy with the low-brow keyboard music we know and love from the site. :D
  • edited April 2008
    Considering it's episodic (like Sam and Max) I expect more of the characters to be introduced as the episodes continue. The first episode will probably have The Brothers Strong, The Cheat, and Homestar. Maybe Marzipan. The other characters can wait until subsequent episodes....
  • edited April 2008
    I doubt Bubs wouldn't be in every episode, since the concession stand is in like every email (Ok, so that's an exaggeration, but still!)
  • edited April 2008
    tons of mindless insight into strong bads world, explore what you havent seen in the emails.
    More puns, quips, and other fun such nonsense.
    the guys at homestar have a knack for making hidden stuff in their animations.. lets see tons of hidden stuffs!! !!! !
    Id love to see all the characters enter here, no poopsmith.. and yes trogdor better be in.
    Love to see a teen girl squad cameo..
    the amazing roller coaster ride and theme park!(be sure to leave your valuables under your seat and exit in an orderly fashion.. thank you)

man I cant wait.. telltale wins me over again
  • edited April 2008
    Yeah, I'd love to see lots of Easter Eggs. A little off topic, but did anyone else notice the statue of Homestar in Marzipan's backyard in the new trailer?

Oh, and one more thing. Seems we live in the same city Kaldire. :D
  • edited April 2008
    I really want there to be some Dangeresque sequence with nods to the Sam and Max series. There really isn't anything better than Strong Bad acting like he's Magnum PI.
  • edited April 2008
    I'd want Sterrance to be in it!

Aww.... Sterrance! I want one.

Maybe Da Huuuuuuudge too.

I love that particular email.

The first one he tries to make-up cracks me up everytime.

Just hearing him talk through that proboscis....

It's hilarious.

~Myuu
  • edited April 2008
    Revelation! I just realized that Bosco is like the Bubs of Sam and Max!
  • edited April 2008
    I hope the Soda Poppers make an appearance!
  • edited April 2008
    tobar wrote: »
    Revelation! I just realized that Bosco is like the Bubs of Sam and Max!

YEAH! The body type, the store/stand, the health violations, the ripoff techniques, even the voice! (a bit)

The paranoia's not there though...
  • edited April 2008
    tredlow wrote: »
    YEAH! The body type, the store/stand, the health violations, the ripoff techniques, even the voice! (a bit)

The paranoia's not there though...

"Yeah, Shut Up Kid!" :cool:
  • edited April 2008
    dude I have so many ideas they could use for episodes like one with king bubs gonzola the the DNA evedence!:D
  • edited April 2008
    oh and they had better have pom pom cause he's like the best charicters ever!!!!!
  • edited April 2008
    My personal theory concerning the DNA evidence is that
    Strong Sad is hiding it not because it holds the secret of his feet, but because it could be used to find out who his real father is - it's already been theorized that at least one of the Brothers Strong is actually a half-brother. One theory states that Senor Cardgage is Strong Bad's biological father.

I also think that the DNA evidence is actually a sample of Strong Sad's blood. I don't think we've ever actually seen him bleed, and since he clearly isn't human, why assume his blood is the same color as a human's?

Edit: I really hope you can open Strong Mad's closet... and see the thing inside...
  • edited April 2008
    i totaly hope they have kung fu pom pom and cafinated strong sad!!
  • edited April 2008
    i also would love to get to explore some of the CGNU grounds
  • edited April 2008
    oh and maybe some srongbadman comics that you could read
  • edited April 2008
    Strange is it may sound, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what the map will be like. TBC never really show characters going from one location to the other, so we can only imagine where everything is.
  • edited April 2008
    I also can't wait to see how Free Country is laid out. It's impossible to tell where things are in relation to each other from the site. Eliminating all that ambiguity will be exciting!

Looking at the painting in the closet would be an awesome touch, too :P
  • edited April 2008
    I hope it comes in other formats because I don't have a wii
  • edited April 2008
    But now there are two reason to get a Wii! Sam & Max and Strong Bad! They had a Wii bundle with Smash Bros. for $309 on sale at Zellers (in Canada). I don't know if that's a good deal or not though. I really don't know about the price of these things...
  • edited April 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    But now there are two reason to get a Wii! Sam & Max and Strong Bad! They had a Wii bundle with Smash Bros. for $309 on sale at Zellers (in Canada). I don't know if that's a good deal or not though. I really don't know about the price of these things...
    That sounds about right. Here in not Canada, a Wii and Smash Bros. runs you 300.
  • edited April 2008
    A Marshie commercial! Man, that thing is creepy. And yes, a case involving the jibblies would be good!

I'd also like to make a prank phonecall to Marzipan's answering machine.
  • edited April 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    That sounds about right. Here in not Canada, a Wii and Smash Bros. runs you 300.

And here in the UK that'll cost you $355/£180 for just the Wii alone. :p
  • edited April 2008
    Trogdorman wrote: »
    I hope it comes in other formats because I don't have a wii

SBCG4AP is exclusively for the Wii (and available on PC) :)
  • edited April 2008
    and in an exclusive 8-bit Nintendo version.
  • edited April 2008
    I think It'll just be awsome to actually see how Strong Bad's house is put together instead of the screen just cutting off to another part of his house.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.