Structure questions

Will the episodes have names like the Sam and Max episodes do (and, indeed, much like the SBEmails and toons have)?

Also, will there be an overarching story like in Sam and Max, or will they be more self-contained?

-Kato

Comments

• edited April 2008
    They probably will have names, it'd be kind of hard to refer to them otherwise.
    I'm also going to guess that they're self contained, much like the source material (with one or two rare exceptions).
    Of course, I can't say for sure.
  • edited April 2008
    The Brothers Chaps have dabbled in overarching storylines before. Originally, these were confined to the broken/replaced computer storylines, but they later created the DNA Evidence storyline, which began as a running joke but spawned a full-length conclusion.
  • edited April 2008
    It wouldn't be very hard to go without names at all. "Episode 1," "Episode 2," etc. would be fine (or a Sam and Max-style production code: 101, 102, etc.). That's why I asked. :P

And yes, the cartoons themselves are certainly no stranger to overarching elements or stories, but there's never been a truly episodic game on consoles--no one knows what to expect, if you know what I mean. For instance, Telltale may be thinking that the average console owner doesn't have time to play through different episodes...or...something. Hey, I don't know :P

Just thought I'd bring it up :)

-Kato
  • edited April 2008
    I hope the episode titles are all lowercase words, like the emails.
  • edited April 2008
    BiggerJ wrote: »
    The Brothers Chaps have dabbled in overarching storylines before. Originally, these were confined to the broken/replaced computer storylines, but they later created the DNA Evidence storyline, which began as a running joke but spawned a full-length conclusion.
    I know, that's why I said "With one or two exceptions."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.