Buying the Physical Copy?

Hi there,

I have purchased the downloadable versions of Monkey Island when they were first announced. I would like to get the physical copy now.

Do I have to buy the whole series again or just pay a small fee to get the CD?

Thanks

Comments

• edited June 2012
    If you bought them from Telltale as a single season - *not* from Steam - then log into the website and hunt around, there ought to be a button to click on to upgrade to the DVD. You'll only then need to pay postage.
  • edited June 2012
    The page you want to look at is http://www.telltalegames.com/store/monkeyisland. If that shows a DVD option for $0.00, and lets you order it, you're all set!
  • edited June 2012
    There are in the whole Internet. I live in Europe and I have mi physical game. You have to search en Telltale's store. If not, Amazon is a great option for example.

Anyway, you'll never found this game on stores.
  • edited June 2012
    Anyway, you'll never found this game on stores.
    Actually it IS available in stores across Europe.
  • edited June 2012
    Actually it IS available in stores across Europe.

:eek: Really? That's a great new! Thanks for the info.
  • edited June 2012
    I actually just found the link to the DVD earlier too. Does the DVD also include the game? or is it more of a "behind the scenes" deal? It says you get all kinds of stuff like concept art, trailers and a preview of Sam and Max and such, but doesnt actually say the games on it. Probably a stupid question, and I'll be getting it but was just wondering....
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited June 2012
    The five episodes of Tales of Monkey Island are on the DVD.
  • edited June 2012
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    The five episodes of Tales of Monkey Island are on the DVD.

awesome man thank you very much
Sign in to comment in this discussion.