my Sam & Max comics are for sale

edited November 2005 in Sam & Max
after carefull contemplation on what i wanted to give my girlfriend as an engagement present, hmmm, my sam & max comic collection, or a ring, i have decided to give her the ring :(
so, i can now sell you all my comics. you can check out my ebay auction here.

now, i hope whoever buys them will take good care of them so i can buy them back after i get a better job, ok? that was part of the deal, right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6579370443

Comments

• edited November 2005
    I would never sell mine even if I was living in a small hovel and had to choose death or selling sam and max [>:)]
  • edited November 2005
    yes, i know it is horrible. i feel awful. but if only the game would have come out by now, i really can't hold out for another year. i will certainly buy the new game, and all the cool new action figures that are sure to come out! i can just picture myself now playing with the desoto (i have a real desoto by the way, but not a 1960 2Dr hardtarp like the freelancers) and office playset on a secluded beach. then, a phone rings and it's the commissioner with another crazy mission for me. ohhh.
  • edited November 2005
    What sort of reserve are you looking at, good buddy?
  • edited November 2005
    no reserve, have at it!
  • edited November 2005
    Yeah, I know you had no reserve, just wondering what you would hope to reach as a minimum...
  • edited November 2005
    Good luck on the auction Desoto, I hope it skyrockets. I realized I can´t afford a collector´s collection like that currently. The weasels on a stick didn´t sell too well here lately, so I´m pretty much broke.
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2005
    Darn...I wish they paid me in more than Dr. Pepper and Banana Laffy Taffy so I could afford them....

>sniff<
  • edited November 2005
    Hey Heatherlee, couldn't you force Telltale to buy you the comics for research purposes ;)
  • edited November 2005
    All I want is a reprint of Surfin' the Highway. Can't somebody do that?! I'd read that Purcell was holding off because he'd feel bad about re-releasing without new material, but since he's doing that on the web now I'm ready for a publisher to get this thing back on the market for a price less than three hundred dollars.
  • edited November 2005
    All I want is a reprint of Surfin' the Highway. Can't somebody do that?! I'd read that Purcell was holding off because he'd feel bad about re-releasing without new material, but since he's doing that on the web now I'm ready for a publisher to get this thing back on the market for a price less than three hundred dollars.

Is that really what it's selling for these days?

I should pull my copy out of the box of crap my ex-boyfriend gave me and sell it. [>:)]
  • edited November 2005
    NOOOOO!!! DONT SELL THEM!!! SCAN THEM!!!!
  • edited November 2005
    I think I still have the hint book someplace... Is that what your talking about?
  • edited November 2005

I just have bought the best bargain of my life. I was looking at Amazon (A saddening exercise for two reasons. One being they refuse to ship to NZ or even acknowledge its existence) and was irritated at the fact I don't have a good 300 American dollars (There's about 2 NZ dollars to an American dollar by the way) sitting around for me to buy a copy of Surfin' the Highway. I went to the NZ auction site www.trademe.co.nz and searched for Sam and Max and I found it... for $15! To put that in comparison I buy an Australian gaming magazine called PcPowerplay for about $12.95. I've just won the auction and am truly amazed. I just thought I'd come and gloat. :D
  • edited November 2005
    *takes giant pistol out*
    Start running :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.