Yello Dello and Stinkoman

I would like to see the yello dello as a hidden boss in an hidden area. Also any chance the 3rd episodic series might be about stinkoman? Or can we at least see level 10.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Their are 7 people watching this thread
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited April 2008
    Ok. There is really no chance that the 3rd episodic game series is Stinkoman, since really that is part of the same license as Homestar Runner.

As for level 10, well if you squint real hard at the 23rd pixel from the left on your screen... maybe you'll be able to see it. But I doubt it.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    How could we be thinking about level 10?? We still need to tighten up the graphics on level 2!
    edited April 2008
    And we'll use that sound effect left over from the last game. ...And mom said playing video games would get me nowhere!
  • edited April 2008
    What about the yellow dello
  • edited April 2008
    you know a fight with him/her would be interesting
  • edited April 2008
    Will wrote: »
    How could we be thinking about level 10?? We still need to tighten up the graphics on level 2!
    So you are making an enhanced remake of stinkoman?
  • edited April 2008
    The Yellow Dello Was Mentioned First
  • edited April 2008
    You Know Maybe A 2d Fight With Cool Dialogues.
  • edited April 2008
    How About It Being One Of Those Arcade Games?
  • edited April 2008
    Wait for what?
  • edited April 2008
    Whether It Would Be Possible That Yellow Dello Be A Hidden Boss In An Hidden Area.
  • edited April 2008
    ok so is the yellow dello in the game or not. I mean it would interesting to make it the most difficult and hard to obtain boss ever.
  • edited April 2008
    Can I please get a reply
  • edited April 2008
    Okay...
  • edited April 2008
    Maybe just a shadowed picture of it.
  • edited April 2008
    OR how about something of it that's just 1kb.
  • edited April 2008
    Hi TomSuperman
  • edited April 2008
    Just so you know, it might be better to make one well-though-out post rather than 20 very fragmented thoughts spread across separate posts. It would greatly increase your chances of getting a reply.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    The yellow dello is probably not in the game.
  • edited April 2008
    not even a picture or shadowed 1 KB image or a small mysterious sound of it coming from somewhere as an Easter egg or at least reference of it?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    If there was an easter egg referencing the Yellow Dello, why would we tell you ahead of time?
  • edited April 2008
    Probably not.
  • edited April 2008
    Will wrote: »
    so should the tread be closed now but before that what did will meant by that? An enhanced stinkoman remake.
    edited April 2008
    It was just a joke making fun of those videogame-school comercials that have the guys talking about "Tightening up the graphics". We are not making an enhanced Stinkoman game. This thread can die now.
This discussion has been closed.