Non american customers?

edited August 2012 in Law and Order: Legacies
Hey, I got my credit card, but it is not international. How is it TELLTALES gonna provide this game for ppl like me? Is that even possible?

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Giestas wrote: »
    Hey, I got my credit card, but it is not international. How is it TELLTALES gonna provide this game for ppl like me? Is that even possible?
    Your best bet is probably to get a prepaid VISA card from a bank. You just give them the money for the card and they give you a card in that amount. Then you can buy things online.
  • edited August 2012
    Can you listed which bank is good for providing this service.
  • edited August 2012
    Er... I'm not aware that credit cards that can't be used abroad exist. Certainly banks will put a stop on a credit card if you use it in an unusual country without telliing them, but the Natwest certainly have no issues with occasional modest purchases online from overseas websites.

I really don't think your problem is something for Telltale to sort out.
  • edited August 2012
    You can always get the PC Mac version in their store; they take international orders all the time. If you want the iOS version, there are stores online that sell prepaid US iTunes gift cards. Just be aware of scams and buy from someplace reputable.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.