Latest sbemail works properly on Wii...

Looks like the Chaps might have sorted out their flash anims for Wii, now. I just watched the latest sbemail on the Wii, and the text and everything else showed up just right. Yay!

Comments

• edited May 2008
    You realize that SBEmails are made in Flash 5, while the Wii Browser runs Flash 7, right? Aside from the teaser for this game, all SBEmails should work just fine.
  • edited May 2008
    Well, in the couple I've tried, text has failed to appear properly amongst other things...
  • edited May 2008
    They appear to have changed something in the last 2 or 3 emails, they dont work in my standalone flash player, have to use my browser.
  • edited July 2008
    When I watch the toons on the Wii, the dialogue becomes out-of-sync with the picture...
  • edited July 2008
    When I watch Strong Bad Email cartoons on the Wii, my Wii explodes from the sheer awesomeness. Hopefully this bug has been addressed and fixed in SBCG4AP.
  • edited July 2008
    I could make a weird innuendo joke about watching strong bad on your wii, but what I'm going to say is that when I tried a long time ago they worked fine. Haven't tried it recetnly, though, since I have a computer...
  • edited July 2008
    all the new toons (especially Somber Vacation) look messed up
    and deformed on my wii. Bubs doesn't have a head, but he has
    floating eyeballs and a floating mouth
  • edited July 2008

Well, the one that came out when I first posted this a while ago worked perfectly.
  • edited July 2008

That has just GOT to be in Mysterious Myths and Legendary Legends.
  • edited July 2008
    If anybody cares it works on the PS3 as well (though also goes out of sync slowly) and looks quite nice in HD
  • edited July 2008
    Oh my greatness, the new toons work proper-like on my computer nows. Not like anyone actually watches homestarrunner.com toons on their computer. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.