More merch in the store?

Are there any plans to sell Strong Bad Email discs 4 and 5 and the three Everything Else DVD volumes in the Telltale Store? Or the other two figurine sets?

Comments

• edited April 2008
    I'm sure Homestar is hoping to pick up some S&M fans that'll buy dvd 1 here, and then head to their store for the rest of the swag.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    We might add more stuff at some point. We wanted to start small and see what people liked (and of course, we encourage people to go to Homestarrunner.com and check out all of their available merch!)

We're sticking with Strong Bad-specific stuff since he's the star of our game. No definite plans have been made yet, but you might even see some brand new Strong Bad merch from us in the future...
  • edited April 2008
    A strong bad plushie would rock! Maybe you guys could even resurrect Kick the Cheat plush
  • edited April 2008
    A strong bad plushie would rock! Maybe you guys could even resurrect Kick the Cheat plush

I think that will be under the jurisdiction of the Brothers Chaps.
  • edited April 2008
    Maybe you guys could even resurrect Kick the Cheat plush
    i totally second that...but of course a re-release in connection to the game would only make sense, if there is a lot of cheat-kicking action in it.
  • edited May 2008
    Yeah I'm planning to grab some merch when I pay for shipping for my Sam & Max season 2 DVD. Given that it cost $10 to ship the season 1 DVD, I'm definitely planning to combine items to save on shipping costs.
  • edited May 2008
    Strong Bad, The Cheat, and Homestar Runner are so famous, the Brothers Chaps oughta see to it that the Homestar Runner stuff should hit the stores! Who wouldn't want to buy a T-Shirt with Trogdor the Burninator on it, or buy a copy of Guitar Hero II for PS2 and XBox 360, complete with the enhanced version of that Trogdor song as an unlockable song?
  • edited May 2008
    Enhanced Trogdor song? I don't think so. It's exactly the same track that's on my Strong Bad Sings CD. (Though H*R did convince me to buy GHII)
  • edited May 2008
    Enhanced Trogdor song? I don't think so. It's exactly the same track that's on my Strong Bad Sings DVD. (Though H*R did convince me to buy GHII)
    The CD version is longer than the original- it's got an extra verse, and the overall quality is higher.
  • edited May 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    The CD version is longer than the original- it's got an extra verse, and the overall quality is higher.

I know, however it looked like YoshiAngemon was suggesting the GHII version of the song is enhanced. It isn't. It's the same as the CD one I have.
  • edited May 2008
    The CD one is the enhanced version.
  • edited May 2008
    I know, however it looked like YoshiAngemon was suggesting the GHII version of the song is enhanced. It isn't. It's the same as the CD one I have.

Sorry, I didn't even know, not owning the Strong Bad Sings CD.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.