The Bone Movie

edited August 2008 in Bone
I CANT WAIT! there making a movie out of the bone books! i hope they dont screw it up like nickelodeon tried 2.im obsessed with bone. if they screw it up im gonna be sad. i get 2 see it the day it comes out! do u guys think warner bros. will do a good job? i hope so:D:D:D

Comments

• edited March 2008
    There was already a thread on this! Huzzah!
  • edited March 2008
    so its ok if i do 2. no effence. i was just curiose about watt ppl thought
  • edited April 2008
    Hi Guys,Bone Movie is a thriller movie.The movie was based on a crime novel .The Bone Collector is a suspense-thriller in which two cops on the trail of a brutal serial killer must see as one, act as one and think as one before the next victim falls. Rhymes is a brilliant . Donaghy is a smart policewoman who must be his eyes and ears and capture the killer before he strikes again.Story is good.
  • edited April 2008
    Wow! Never seen this type of bot before. Curious though... what is the purpose of this one? It didn't post any links, just described a movie. Odd.
  • edited April 2008
    I'm actually impressed.
    It probably does that to get a higher post-count, and make himself look like he knows what he's talking about.
    Nice touch that it don't even have to make new threads, but instead searches for old ones to use.
  • edited April 2008
    fajerkaos wrote: »
    I'm actually impressed.
    It probably does that to get a higher post-count, and make himself look like he knows what he's talking about.
    Nice touch that it don't even have to make new threads, but instead searches for old ones to use.
    Doesn't make sense, seeing as its only other post is spam.
  • edited April 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Doesn't make sense, seeing as its only other post is spam.

It makes perfect sense to me.
    Somebody looks at his first post, not sure if it's spam, or a helpful suggestion.

Either they decides that, because he have already made 2 posts, he can be trusted as "probably actually being a human" as making multiple posts is not normal behaviors for most spam-bots.

If the person wants to find out more, she might want to check out what his other post is about.
    Just reading this post out of context will probably make him seem like a trustworthy person.
    That he didn't, in fact, create his own threads in either of the cases makes him even more believable.

...and then, after all the extra work it took to program it, maybe one or two people more will view the link than if it was posted by a regular spam-bot. A great success indeed! :rolleyes:
  • edited April 2008
    divya wrote: »
    Hi Guys,Bone Movie is a thriller movie.The movie was based on a crime novel .The Bone Collector is a suspense-thriller in which two cops on the trail of a brutal serial killer must see as one, act as one and think as one before the next victim falls. Rhymes is a brilliant . Donaghy is a smart policewoman who must be his eyes and ears and capture the killer before he strikes again.Story is good.

umm... no. it is based on the book bone written by jeff smith. there is sum other movie spelled bonne, but im talking about the whole bone ville series.so i guess ur mistaken. lol:D:D
  • edited April 2008
    He was a spammer... your corrections are falling on deaf ears :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    hahaha I love that the bot misread this thread as being about The Bone Collector.
  • edited April 2008
    Oh awesome!
  • edited April 2008
    i cant wait its gonna be awesome. no more brittany pop songs! lol
  • edited April 2008
    sounds like it will be awesome!
  • edited April 2008
    i cant wait its gonna be awesome. no more brittany pop songs! lol

Has this film been confirmed, or is it still in pre-planning stages? One thing I can't stand is when a movie is hyped to death before it's actually confirmed. Anyone remember how many years we thought Indy IV would be coming before it actually got filmed?
  • edited April 2008
    Where did you get the information from?
  • edited April 2008
    NatsFan wrote: »
    Has this film been confirmed, or is it still in pre-planning stages? One thing I can't stand is when a movie is hyped to death before it's actually confirmed. Anyone remember how many years we thought Indy IV would be coming before it actually got filmed?

There definitely hasn't been a Bone movie announced. All we know is that Warner Bros. now owns the rights to make one. At a stage this early in the game anything can happen, I suppose, but there's still reason to be excited I think.
  • MelMel
    edited April 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    Where did you get the information from?

There's a link in the first post in the other thread about it.
  • edited April 2008
    Cool beans! I hope they make it an animated movie, because live action would not impress true fans of the comics.
  • edited May 2008
    there definatly making it jeff signed a movie deal with warner bothers studios. And before this movie nickelodeon tried to do it with jeff but they decided that they were gonna add brittany spears pop songs so jeff smith said no way. so then he quit the deal with them, good thing to. Allthough this is my own thread i wonder if they will make 1 for each book or try to sum it all up into one movie.:):)
  • edited May 2008
    there definatly making it jeff signed a movie deal with warner bothers studios.

That really doesn't mean anything other than that they can make it. Lots of studios own the rights to develop movies for certain properties and in some cases they don't actually produce it for years, decades, or ever. (Worst case scenarios, obviously.) Warner Bros. paid the money to be able to make a Bone movie but the rights are theirs to do whatever they want with them, including nothing. As promising as the situation sounds there is no Bone movie in production.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything and I don't think Warner Bros. would have struck such a deal without the intention of doing the obvious, making Bone movies, but having a "they're definitely going to make it" mindset about this sort of thing is never a good idea. Assume the worst and hope for the best.
  • edited May 2008
    Will jeff smith be giving 100 percent creative control
  • edited May 2008
    I don't think anyone here has any way of knowing.
  • edited May 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    Cool beans! I hope they make it an animated movie, because live action would not impress true fans of the comics.

NO MIDGETS IN WHITE PAINT,PLEASE.
  • edited May 2008
    there definatly making it jeff signed a movie deal with warner bothers studios. And before this movie nickelodeon tried to do it with jeff but they decided that they were gonna add brittany spears pop songs so jeff smith said no way. so then he quit the deal with them, good thing to. Allthough this is my own thread i wonder if they will make 1 for each book or try to sum it all up into one movie.:):)

Britney Spears+ Bone= Traumatized Children,Happy Slutty Teenage Girls/Bone Fans
  • edited June 2008
    If they screw it up? Nono, more like when will they screw it up.
  • edited August 2008
    They better not screw it up. bone is the second best thing on earth!
  • So this never happened.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.