SBCG4AP on Steam?

I'm just wondering if SBCG4AP will be available on Steam since practically all of my games are on there and it will be easy to get to.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    Initially it'll just be on WiiWare, and on PC through Telltale's site. If/when other distribution channels become available, we'll let people know (but that probably won't be until sometime after the games come out on WiiWare and thru Telltale's store).
  • YitYit
    edited May 2008
    FYI You can add other non-steam games as a shortcut

Games>Add non steam game to my games list

Check applicable .exes:)
  • edited August 2008
    This is yet again a problem for me. Steam IS PC gaming for me now, because of the services it provides, the community, and the feeling of it being the most futureproof service of this kind. You really don´t want to use more distributing channels than you need, and since it its almost certain that even these episodes will end up on Steam, it might be best for me to wait for that to happen.

Again - Steam is much more than just having the games in one list.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm not particularly sure if I agree with "You don't want to use more distributing channels than you need", personally. For instance, if you only buy your games from one source, and that source DOES fail in the future...that's all of your games.

However, if you are buying your games from multiple sources, then you don't lose all of your games when the service tanks.

Nothing is futureproof in terms of downloaded software purchases. Except for the fact that Telltale always offers a disc, and this is my futureproof. Even if the servers go down and I want to re-play this ADVENTURE GAME(they don't really have all THAT much replay value, guys...), I can use a disc.
  • edited August 2008
    Incognito wrote: »
    This is yet again a problem for me. Steam IS PC gaming for me now, because of the services it provides, the community, and the feeling of it being the most futureproof service of this kind. You really don´t want to use more distributing channels than you need, and since it its almost certain that even these episodes will end up on Steam, it might be best for me to wait for that to happen.

Again - Steam is much more than just having the games in one list.

Oh man, I hate the general Steam community! They do nothing but complain! D:
  • edited August 2008
    TT! Don't put it on Steam! There is some software which enables you download any game on Steam! Ahhhhhh!
  • edited August 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    TT! Don't put it on Steam! There is some software which enables you download any game on Steam! Ahhhhhh!
    This is teh sarcasms, right?
    Because teh warez are a well-known problem and this line of thought applies to releasing any game anywhere, right?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »

There is software which allows you to download any game on any service, so hey.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.