Episode 3 idea, or at least episode 5.... or 27

Any episode that hasn't been pre-thought-out all the way, don't care which.

Okay, here it is: Dangeresque 3: The return of Dangeresque!
It will be like "Another 48 Hours", where Homestar reprises his role as Dangeresque, too? in another attempt to do whatever crime-style fighting Dangeresque chooses to do. Now all we need is the Chapmans to think it is a good idea.....

Even if this Dangeresque doesn't work, you gotta admit that the movie series is perfect point-and-click adventure material, unless it strays too close to Sam and Max's territory plot-wise. They are Freelance Police after all. If my idea is used though (unless you thought it up already), I will sign the release forms so fast that your fax machine will print it, wait 3 seconds, then spontaneously explode.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    I'm pretty sure Telltale has the whole season planned out by this point. Probably not all written, but planned out.
  • edited May 2008
    Yea, I know..... but it never hurts to try. I can actually imagine a way for it to be a part of the game without being real so it isn't actually the third movie. I've been told several times I overthink, mostly I agree.
  • edited June 2008
    uh, bump? This is for anyone who wants to read this anyway, don't want it to die in 1 day when stuff like "Create your own Episode 2" is constantly being read and posted in.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Please don't bump your own threads.

Also, yeah, all five episodes are already penciled in, and we're currently hacking away at the specific plot/puzzle details for episode four. That said, people are always welcome to flop ideas around on the boards until they die. :)
  • edited June 2008
    ... Create your own episode 2 is my forum........ :angry:
  • edited June 2008
    Create your own episode 2 is making progress YOU SHOULD SEE SOME OF THE IDEAS :p
  • edited June 2008
    Don't pimp your thread in another thread.
  • edited June 2008
    Ya Strong Awesome!!!
    No im just kidding I do that alot!
    And I should stop...
    but,it wouldn't be that bad if you just took
    a little look at that thread...You know..
    if you make a season two...
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Closing thread. Please post all spec here.
This discussion has been closed.