refrence to Dangeresque?

Well on ON THE SPOT (gamespot.com) Strong bad walks up to the car in Dangeresque and says something. (STUPID VOICES BLOCKING MY HEARING) what do you think of this...

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Heh! I think it's good that Strong Bad can say things about things.
  • edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Heh! I think it's good that Strong Bad can say things about things.
    I think the game should also let you point at things and then click on them to make Strong Bad say things about them. We should do that!
  • edited June 2008
    what? jake just... posted that you could......... hey what a... WHAT the... DON'T CLOSE MY THREAD
  • edited June 2008
    He says something about the car being useful for filming movies, going on road trips, and having totally legit makeout sessions. I don't remember exactly what he said, but I'm pretty sure that's the general idea.

The sound during the clip is sort of audible. If you don't like your eardrums you can turn the sound up really loud to hear most of it.
  • edited June 2008
    no Shwoo the peopple are blurring out the game sound
  • edited June 2008
    I know what I heard. You can still hear most of what they say if you turn up the sound and use headphones.
  • edited June 2008
    okay I'll try that thnx
  • edited July 2008
    i think it would be really cool if there was at least a reference to him in the form of his cool shades.
    and maybe they could even have 'Today is Alright 4 2nite' play at some point, maybe if you saw the Dangeresque 3 poster it could play as background music while Strong Bad talked about it?

First post by the way
  • edited July 2008
    I think it'd be pretty cool. I mean, it's Dangeresque! And this time it's not Dangeresque 1!!!!
  • edited July 2008
    How is it that the poll adds up to 127.27% total?
  • edited July 2008
    How is it that the poll adds up to 127.27% total?

I'm guessing you can pick more than one? The numbers also add up to more than it says have voted.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.