Exactly

This one is just for you Emily! What time do you think Homestar Ruiner will come out? Early July, Mid July, Late July? If you don't know, what exactly do you guys have left to do?

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Strong Max wrote: »
    If you don't know, what exactly do you guys have left to do?
    We're still tightening up the graphics on level 2.
  • edited June 2008
    I can't stand loose graphics.
  • edited June 2008
    Then what do ya say about a level 1 demo?;)
  • edited June 2008
    Wait, you mean you can't release one episode until they are ALL done!!?!?!?!?!?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: he said level 2 not episode 2, and also it was a joke.
  • edited June 2008
    He was referring to that stupid commercial for some jive college where they teach "how to make video games".

Can you believe we get paid to play video games? My mom said I'd get nowhere with this stuff!
  • edited June 2008
    And what about Europe? Are you hoping for a simultaneous releasew date around the world? Or what? And if so please release it around about lunch time, it'll be about 5:00pm in UK, then I'll definately be able to download it on the release day! ;)
  • edited June 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    And what about Europe? Are you hoping for a simultaneous releasew date around the world? Or what? And if so please release it around about lunch time, it'll be about 5:00pm in UK, then I'll definately be able to download it on the release day! ;)

Yes, it'll be a simultaneous release worldwide. They'll just put it up on their website and BANG! it'll be there for all to download.
    Plus, if they run to the same timing schedule as Sam & Max, then yes, it will be released around 5pm in the UK. ;)
  • edited June 2008
    Alright, Yeah! Just make sure you release before lunchtime, and on a Saturday, so we have the weekend to play it before school! ;)
  • edited June 2008
    Yes, it'll be a simultaneous release worldwide. They'll just put it up on their website and BANG! it'll be there for all to download.
    Plus, if they run to the same timing schedule as Sam & Max, then yes, it will be released around 5pm in the UK. ;)

Same deal with the Wii?
  • edited June 2008
    Same deal with the Wii?
    Maybe, maybe not. Nintendo seems incredibly inconsistent with WiiWare release dates.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.