How complex will these game be compared to Sam and Max?

Will the "SBCG4AP" series be easier or harder than the "Sam and Max" series?

Comments

• edited June 2008
    It's a secret to everybody!
  • edited June 2008
    Same I would think, buy it! Buy it!
  • edited June 2008
    Based on the playable demo, it should be extremely hard.;)
  • edited June 2008
    LOL. Yes, it is quite hard to get to grips with...
  • edited June 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    LOL. Yes, it is quite hard to get to grips with...

I STILL can't get behind the fence!
  • edited June 2008
    it took me three days just figure out how to stop walking...

still, i do love all the replay value the game has going for it.
  • edited June 2008
    We havnt seens any computer demos yets so I dont know.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    The difficulty level is about the same, for the main story part of the game, anyway. Like with Sam & Max, there's an in-game hint system which you can turn up if you want an easier experience, or turn down (or off) for a harder experience. When the hint system is turned on, the game sense when you're stuck and characters in the game give you subtle hints to point you in the right direction.

In addition to the storyline, SBCG4AP has a lot of optional activities that you can do on the side - finding collectibles, making the Teen Girl Squad comic, and other achievements that can sometimes be pretty tricky or well hidden in the game. So in that sense, if you want to get the best "awesomeness ranking" and see everything the game has to offer, you might find it a bit trickier than Sam & Max.

I guess the bottom line is that the games have similarities, but in some ways they're also very different. The stuff you do in SBCG4AP is really tailored to the Homestar Runner world and experience.
  • edited June 2008
    Yes! A difficult-ish game, at last!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.