Mac & PC?

Is SBCG4AP going to be released on Mac and Windows, at the same time, and if so, are you using another company like Aspyr to port it to Mac?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    It will be released on PC at the same time as on WiiWare. We don't currently have plans for a Mac version, but if you have an Intel Mac, you can play the PC version using Boot Camp.
  • edited June 2008
    ditto.
  • edited June 2008
    Strong Max wrote: »
    ditto.

Sorry, but was that post really necessary? (Don't say that this post was unnecessary.:D)
  • edited June 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    Sorry, but was that post really necessary? (Don't say that this post was unnecessary.:D)
    ditto
  • edited June 2008
    PomPomFTW wrote: »
    Is SBCG4AP going to be released on Mac and Windows, at the same time, and if so, are you using another company like Aspyr to port it to Mac?

Mac sucks it freezes up and the game will just sit there unless you turn it off.

But its shiny.....
  • edited June 2008
    Mac sucks it freezes up and the game will just sit there unless you turn it off.

But its shiny.....

What are you talking about?

I know that Microsoft is way, way ahead of Apple in terms of gaming for their OSes, but I didn't understand a word you said. Do you mean that...
    1. EXE files will freeze when run natively in OS X on intel-based Macs?
    2. EXE files will freeze when run natively in OS X on PowerPC-based Macs?
    3. EXE files will freeze when run in Parallels or Fusion on intel-based Macs?
    4. EXE files will freeze when run in Parallels or Fusion on PowerPC-based Macs?
    5. DMG files will freeze when run natively in OS X on intel-based Macs?
    6. DMG files will freeze when run natively in OS X on PowerPC-based Macs?
    7. EXE files will freeze when run in Windows in a Dual-Booted partition on intel-based Macs?

You're really confusing me. I'm sorry if I confused you as well.
  • edited June 2008
    What are you talking about?

I know that Microsoft is way, way ahead of Apple in terms of gaming for their OSes, but I didn't understand a word you said. Do you mean that...
    1. EXE files will freeze when run natively in OS X on intel-based Macs?
    2. EXE files will freeze when run natively in OS X on PowerPC-based Macs?
    3. EXE files will freeze when run in Parallels or Fusion on intel-based Macs?
    4. EXE files will freeze when run in Parallels or Fusion on PowerPC-based Macs?
    5. DMG files will freeze when run natively in OS X on intel-based Macs?
    6. DMG files will freeze when run natively in OS X on PowerPC-based Macs?
    7. EXE files will freeze when run in Windows in a Dual-Booted partition on intel-based Macs?

You're really confusing me. I'm sorry if I confused you as well.

All of the above.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Since the original question has been answered, I'm gonna close this.
This discussion has been closed.