Most beautiful game ever forged by mortal hands

Is there any doubt about how incredible this game is going to be?

I'm 20 years old and been a strong bad fan since the sbemail "japanese cartoon" was released. This is going to be one of the items that will help to complete my life.

Comments

• edited June 2008
    You're not one to understate things, are you? :)
    Well, it does have everything going for it. The graphics are truly spot-on, they've got the original voice actors, the music will probably be outstanding as always, and Telltale has proven experience both in staying true to licensed properties and delivering superb comedy writing.
    Then there's the fact it will almost certainly include all remotely "main" characters and places and is already dipping into some fairly obscure ones (I spotted Drive-thru whale, for instance). And in addition to getting everything right, it'll have some awesome features like fill your own map, make your own TGS comic, free roaming, and whatever else Telltale's got up their sleeves.
    I'd include a but at this point, but no negative thing I've seen will amount to more than a bump in TT's way. So there.
  • edited June 2008
    Harald B wrote: »
    You're not one to understate things, are you? :)
    Well, it does have everything going for it. The graphics are truly spot-on, they've got the original voice actors, the music will probably be outstanding as always, and Telltale has proven experience both in staying true to licensed properties and delivering superb comedy writing.
    Then there's the fact it will almost certainly include all remotely "main" characters and places and is already dipping into some fairly obscure ones (I spotted Drive-thru whale, for instance). And in addition to getting everything right, it'll have some awesome features like fill your own map, make your own TGS comic, free roaming, and whatever else Telltale's got up their sleeves.
    I'd include a but at this point, but no negative thing I've seen will amount to more than a bump in TT's way. So there.

Ummm what he said.
  • edited June 2008
    [Not quoting Harold B due to space.]
    This is pretty much why I have been waiting for this game's release for 2 months.:)
  • edited June 2008
    Is there any doubt about how incredible this game is going to be?

I've seen games that looked like it was a good game, but had a thick, bubbling pit of crude crap instead.Pac-Man Fever, Sonic Next-Gen,Pokemon Battle Revolution, Action Pachio (I was liked Pachinko, okay??!?)...
  • edited July 2008
    Harald B wrote: »
    they've got the original voice actors

You mean both of them? 0.o
  • edited July 2008
    You mean both of them? 0.o

Actually, all three if there's any powered by the cheat stuff.
  • edited July 2008
    Actually, all three if there's any powered by the cheat stuff.

What about Marzipan? Isn't that Missy or something?
  • edited July 2008
    Missy is one of the three.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.