Estimated WiiWare Size

I just joined, so, um... hi everyone! Anyhow, I was just wandering the estimated file size for SBCG4AP on WiiWare. My Wii just filled, and I'm having a pain copying, updating, deleting, repeating. I just wanna be prepared. Hurry up with that hard drive, Nintendo!

Comments

• KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    I'd say between 350 and 400 blocks....
  • edited July 2008
    Nintendo said they aren't interested in doing a hard drive, but they are aware and working on a solution to the storage problems. SD card loading? Let's hope so!
  • edited July 2008
    What is the block to MB ratio?
  • edited July 2008
    Juhsayngul wrote: »
    What is the block to MB ratio?
    If I recall correctly, the WiiWare size limit is somewhere around the area of 45 MBs. So, and this is just a guess, I'd say it's about 10 blocks per MB.
  • edited July 2008
    Kevin wrote: »
    I'd say between 350 and 400 blocks....

Wow! That's double the space than the biggest game I downloaded, Toki Tori!
  • edited July 2008
    Nintendo said they aren't interested in doing a hard drive, but they are aware and working on a solution to the storage problems. SD card loading? Let's hope so!

Iwata said they were working on a solution.
    But I forgot the other recent announcement.

Maybe twilight hack has a way to support USB hard drives...
  • edited July 2008
    I say, and, yes, i did just come in, it's gotta be like, 10000000000 blocks just to hild the awsomeness!
  • edited July 2008
    hold, lol
  • edited July 2008
    Not to be rude or anything, but you can just edit your original post by using the edit button in the bottom right corner.
  • edited July 2008
    Aren't WiiWare games capped at 43 megabytes?

Thats 349 blocks, so somewhere under that if the cap is still on.
  • edited July 2008
    I'm currently working on a hard drive that is actually 3 Xbox 360s duct taped together and hooked up to the wii with a usb port type thing. It is run by hamsters. It far surpasses any other hard drive in the world, just because it is awesome.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.