When will Telltale start the hiring process

edited November 2004 in General Chat
As an always loyal fan of the good old Monkey Islands and a recent graduate in an Electronic Games Design course, I was wondering when Telltale will start hiring?

I love to design, I'll be starting my 3rd book soon and I love to program, I'm currently finish a very nice 3D Level Editor. Of course, that's only the beginning :D

Comments

• edited November 2004
    I imagine that they would really start after they have sealed a deal on a publisher.
  • edited November 2004
    but which publisher
  • edited November 2004
    How am I meant to know, it could be anyone just about except ea.
  • edited November 2004
    maybe Ubisoft

they make nice games B-)
  • edited November 2004
    I'm pretty sure that they did the hiring process already and that they've stopped because they have enough people. Also, they've said that they've been thinking about online distrubution so I don't think they'll have a publisher. But it would be cool if they chose Blizzard.
  • edited November 2004
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Blizzard "just" a developer studio? I don't think that it publishes other games than their own ones...
  • edited November 2004
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Blizzard "just" a developer studio? I don't think that it publishes other games than their own ones...

Yes but I think they've worked in conjunction with a couple of other studios, like when they made Star Craft Ghost with Nihilistic. Still, you're right, and it dosn't look like Blizzard are looking to make a adventure game any time soon.... or ever.
  • edited November 2004
    They tried to make an adventure game years ago but they canncelled it because they were too far behind schedule. I didn't realize that they just designed games, but it makes sense now that I think about it.
This discussion has been closed.