hd? widescreen?

you know, for hd tvs? or widescreen tvs?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• edited July 2008
    The Wii's resolution isn't high enough for HD TVs. However, it can be formatted for HDTVs.
  • edited July 2008
    With the right cables, the Wii can only broadcast in 480p resolution. However, 480i is a 4:3 ratio (640x480) while 480p is EDTV 16:9 DVD Quality (720x480).
  • edited July 2008
    all right then, how about widescreen?:confused:
  • edited July 2008
    All of the WiiWare games I've seen have had widescreen support (not just a stretched image), so I don't see why this one would be any different.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Strong Bad supports widescreen, and looks nice doing it :)
  • edited July 2008
    i want that spinny max gif.
  • edited July 2008
    i want that spinny max gif.
    That's a non sequiter.
  • edited July 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    That's a non sequiter.

what?
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Apples!
  • edited July 2008
    David E wrote: »
    Apples!

poop
  • edited July 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Strong Bad supports widescreen, and looks nice doing it :)

Yes, I have seen the pictures of him holding up a sign outside of 20th Century Fox demanding Buffy be released in widescreen form like the UK release. He was wearing a nicely tailored suit with a very stylish bow-tie. He looked very nice while supporting widescreen.
  • edited July 2008
    The Wii can't do hi def, but if you can connect your computer to a hi def screen (vga or a dvi-hdmi cable*) and get the PC version you'll surely see the definition of a higher def.

*highly recommend, for higher defining.

Terms and Conditions:

The terms of this agreement state that the author of this post is under the assumption you have a PC capable of the next generation of the highest of definitions until the next generation. Therefore, when/if the original poster (YOU) finds it isn't by setting it up and seeing smoke and an unusual firey light, this guy (ME) is not to blame.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.