Status on game?

Could anyone tell me what part the game is in development? ( ie. Submission, finalizing...ect..):confused::confused:

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Considering that the game's coming out sometime in the next 3 weeks or so, I'd say that it's just about ready and now it's just a matter of finalization, probably having to do with getting it ready for publishing.
    This is just a guess, I'm not actually part of Telltale, but... um... yeah.
  • edited July 2008
    At the time of that on the spot episode on gamespot, they said they were in submission but that might be out of date. In all likelyhood they're probably just add a few tweaks to the system while waiting to finish publishing.
  • edited July 2008
    I'm not one of the Team of the Telltale, but one of them said in another thread that it's currently in the submission stage yet they've been using the extra time for a few more coats of polish to make it the best game it can be. :D

I'll see if I can dig up a link... though this whole thread may get moved to the thread in question.

Edit: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=71114&postcount=141 There you go. Hopefully the words of the mighty MarkDarin will put your overexcited mind at ease.
  • edited July 2008
    Hm. Maybe it WILL come out tomorrow...
  • edited July 2008
    Thnikkaman wrote: »
    Hm. Maybe it WILL come out tomorrow...
    They would almost certainly tell us a few days before the release.
    Since I leave for a month on the 21st, I'll have to wait much longer.:(
  • edited July 2008
    Telltale will release when they want to
  • edited July 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    Telltale will release when they want to

Yes... yes they will. But when I want them to. Hey... how about now, TellTale, HUH? HOW ABOUT NOW!?

No? okay that's cool. Take your time.

*cough*
  • edited July 2008
    L33tmin wrote: »
    They would almost certainly tell us a few days before the release.
    Since I leave for a month on the 21st, I'll have to wait much longer.:(

Look on the bright side, you won't have to wait as long between episodes 1 and 2.
  • edited July 2008
    you know, i honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did release it tomorrow without telling us anything...
  • edited July 2008
    well they do tell tales
  • edited July 2008
    check the new blog post, SBCG4AP is going to be playable on the Wii at that Comic-Con, so that means it won't be long before it's released on Wiiware
  • edited July 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    check the new blog post, SBCG4AP is going to be playable on the Wii at that Comic place, so that means it won't be long before it's released on Wiiware

That's what we would all think....
  • edited July 2008
    LOL, yeah.
  • edited July 2008
    yeess it's all coming together now.....
  • edited July 2008
    Maybe it will come out the monday after the comic-whatever-athon
  • edited July 2008

i like the way you think
  • Klemmins wrote: »
    Yes... yes they will. But when I want them to. Hey... how about now, TellTale, HUH? HOW ABOUT NOW!?

No? okay that's cool. Take your time.

*cough*
    lol, just what was thinking. Still, I believe that it'll come out really soon. We know its AFTER E3, (which is tommorow) when Nintendoo says all the new games... heck, it might come out on e3, or maybe the 16th. I'm not sure though...
  • edited July 2008

yeah lets think that and hope for the best, and when i mean best...i mean Telltale releasing it next Monday in reality...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.