Pricing...

Ah yes, another thread fully dedicated to SBCG4AP's release date and pricing. OR IS IT?

Actually, I just want to know a slight price range.

Since the S&M games are 8.95$ each, that roughly translates to about 900 Wii Points. Unless SBCG4AP has much more to it then S&M, I wouldn't expect it to be more then 1,000.

But I'm sure it isn't completely up to TellTale. My question is this: Will it be more than 1,200? I have 2,200 I'm free to do whatever with, and I kinda wanna know how much I need to save.

If you can't answer, which I expect, I'm fine with that. Was just curious if anyone around TTG knew anything.

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Lemee awnser this before Emily, Tabbaco or Jake comes:

There not sure yet. If they know, they'll tell us. So, yeah. No one knows. IT IS A MYSTERY. :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2008
    I KNOW IT IS! But they have to know SOMETHING about it, right?
  • edited July 2008
    As they've already said, the pricing will be about the same as the Sam and Max games. Each S&M episode costs about $9.00, so probably 900 Wii points and $9.00.
  • edited July 2008
    Klemmins wrote: »
    But I'm sure it isn't completely up to TellTale. My question is this: Will it be more than 1,200? I have 2,200 I'm free to do whatever with, and I kinda wanna know how much I need to save.

I've got the same problem. I just want to know if I can but Toki Tori or not.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    No really, we honestly don't know. I just came out of a meeting where we said "yup, still don't know." I wish we did, but we don't. Sorry!
  • edited July 2008
    Foiled again! I'll get you, Eh! Steve! If it's the last thing I do!

*cough*
  • edited July 2008
    All I know is.... it'll be under 2000, and above 0. (Wii Version)

As long as I have to buy a 2000 Wii Points card anyway (The only flavor there is) I know I can afford it.. and probably something else, too.

But the only other WiiWare title I'm looking forward to is Megaman 9. And that's looking like it'll be sometime in September, possibly.

I suppose maybe i'll just waste the rest of the points on something like Donkey Kong 3. (A.k.a The game where you shoot bug spray at DK in a rather questionable area)
  • edited July 2008
    All I know is.... it'll be under 2000, and above 0. (Wii Version)
    As long as I have to buy a 2000 Wii Points card anyway (The only flavor there is) I know I can afford it.. and probably something else, too.

You can buy Wii Points in the Wii Shop via credit card. If you want more choices of Wii point amounts to purchase, then this would probably be preferred.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, but I don't have one, and can't currently get one. Also don't want one. I've seen a credit card ruin the life of a friend.

But, either way, there's a store that sells point cards right down the street from me, so I still don't mind. I would pay $20 for this game by itself.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, but I don't have one, and can't currently get one. Also don't want one. I've seen a credit card ruin the life of a friend.

But, either way, there's a store that sells point cards right down the street from me, so I still don't mind. I would pay $20 for this game by itself.

i just use a debit card. i have one from paypal that automatically draws funds from my credit union account if my paypal account is empty.
  • edited July 2008
    You can also get VISA debit cards that will be accepted pretty much anywhere that requires a credit card. Personally, I decided not to get one as it would cost $30 a period (I can't remember if it was per month or per year. Probably per year.) just for the VISA logo and I very rarely make purchases that require a credit card.
  • edited July 2008
    I've been using a Visa Debit card for many years, and don't have any other credit card.

It works fine.

My bank only recently (about a year ago) started charging a monthly fee of AU$5 to use it (which sucks) so now I use the card MORE than I used to, so at least I'm getting my $5 worth in electronic transactions rather than in fees on my savings card...
  • edited July 2008
    Molokov wrote: »
    I've been using a Visa Debit card for many years, and don't have any other credit card.

It works fine.

My bank only recently (about a year ago) started charging a monthly fee of AU$5 to use it (which sucks) so now I use the card MORE than I used to, so at least I'm getting my $5 worth in electronic transactions rather than in fees on my savings card...

I'd suggest you change banks or write your MP, but those don't seem like good options at the moment...do they?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.