sbcg4ap European release

Will sbcg4ap be released in Europe simultaneously with the US, or will we have to wait? I know you don't know what the release date is, but will there be a delay?

Comments

• edited July 2008
    The exact same date online for the PC version, but I'm not sure about WiiWare. I'd guess the same date. :)
  • edited July 2008
    I don't think they can be released on the same day because WiiWare games are released on different days for different countries: For example, Mondays in the US.
  • edited July 2008
    Voth wrote: »
    I don't think they can be released on the same day because WiiWare games are released on different days for different countries: For example, Mondays in the US.

Well, it's Monday in the UK too, so I guess we will get it at the same time? I'd LOAAAADS rather have wiiware version cos when I play sam and max my pc lags like hell but I'll get it if we have to wait.
  • edited July 2008
    I just checked the records of WiiWare releases, and Europe and America have different release dates. HOWEVER. The dates usually weren't too far off, and I'm guessing SBCG4AP will only be a few days off. I hope that helps!
  • edited July 2008
    yeah, europe gets their VC/WiiWare releases on fridays. dunno what you're talking about, yellowtail.
  • edited July 2008
    It's VC on friday Wiiware on monday if I remember right.
  • edited July 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    it's vc on friday wiiware on monday if i remember right.

yeah! It is!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.