Wii Menu Placement

Ever since SBCG4AP has been announced, I've been wondering about how it will be placed on the Wii Menu.

Will each episode be it's own channel on the Wii Menu or will it be one channel and you select what episode you want to play in the game's Main menu?

Comments

• edited July 2008
    I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
  • edited July 2008
    I'll bet that they're separate channels.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    I'm nearly positive they'll be separate channels.
  • edited July 2008
    i've been wondering this for some time now and i think they'll be separate channels, or maybe Telltale will make a channel at the end of the series
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, each episode will be a separate channel.
  • edited July 2008
    On my Wii, I've got the entire second row empty, waiting to put the episodes in.
  • edited July 2008
    same here.
  • edited July 2008
    Since the topic is "Wii Menu Placement," does anybody know if you can rearrange the placement of your channels? When I download SBCG4AP they will fill the deleted channels first and end up poorly organized.
  • edited July 2008
    Krodge wrote: »
    Since the topic is "Wii Menu Placement," does anybody know if you can rearrange the placement of your channels? When I download SBCG4AP they will fill the deleted channels first and end up poorly organized.
    Move your pointer on top of the channel you want to move and hold down A+B to pick it up, let go of them to drop it.
  • edited July 2008
    Thank you sir, you have both answered my question AND made me feel dumb. *salutes*
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Hey, I didn't know that either! Thanks for the tip. :D
  • edited July 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Hey, I didn't know that either! Thanks for the tip. :D

You work for a video game developer and you didn't know a basic function of a console on which you're developing? Tch.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    You work for a video game developer and you didn't know a basic function of a console on which you're developing? Tch.

Ice burn!! Sheesh.

I bet very few people know about that feature, to be honest. It's not exactly broadcast loudly to the user.
  • edited July 2008
    You never stop knowing your wii. I just learned last week how to turn the 2nd player wiimote into 1st player... a must if you're playing Guitar Hero III.
  • edited July 2008
    Yes, I did not know that handy tip either. It's pretty cool.:)
  • edited July 2008
    I discovered it accidentally actually. I was bored and messing around with the buttons and I saw movement, and it was discovered.

Since then, i have rearranged all of the channels and games in about 150 different patterns, then I thought it would be a better use of my time to actually play the games.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, I also found that by accident. I had an empty channel in the middle on an otherwise full row. After fooling around in the data management options I tried a "What the heck" option of doing the same as the Miis and it worked!

I never thought about looking in the user manual (would have had to find it first...) It might be clearly written there.
  • edited July 2008
    I discovered it by accident as well... and I had to organize all my Zelda and Mario games in order from the first NES game to the N64 ones. And My first page of Channels has an open spot waiting for Strong Bad which should be out in a few weeks or less :D

I think there should actually be a channel dedicated to Telltale that has previews and demos and play testing stuff for your games, as they are fun. Or even a Homestar Runner channel with all the toons and stuff and updates to watch them on the Wii.
  • edited July 2008
    Do you think that SBCG4AP is gonna cost 900 Points per Episode?
  • edited July 2008
    possibly 1400 but hopefully 900
  • edited July 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    possibly 1400 but hopefully 900
    Where did you get 1400 from?
    They said it'd be priced 'in line' with Sam & Max, which would mean 900 an episode.
    Personally, I'm hoping for a slight price reduction because of the lack of a bundle.
  • edited July 2008
    Well here's a picture of the channel for Episode One:

450px-SBCG4APWiimenu.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    Ooze33 wrote: »
    Well here's a picture of the channel for Episode One:

450px-SBCG4APWiimenu.jpg

Oooh, nice. Have you got to play it? What does it look like when you actually click on it?
  • edited July 2008
    That's just the picture that Scott took on his cell phone.
  • edited July 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    Oooh, nice. Have you got to play it? What does it look like when you actually click on it?

Like 16 BIT said, the picture's from testerscott. My guess that when you click on it you'll hear Strong Bad say, "It's Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People!" or something like that.
  • edited July 2008
    "But YOU can play too!"
  • edited July 2008
    Or maybe... "Strong Bad's dumb Game for dumb idiots." Like, with spliced audio.

"So you can play it, too!"
  • edited July 2008
    Or maybe... "Strong Bad's dumb Game for dumb idiots." Like, with spliced audio.

"So you can play it, too!"
    That would be nice! :D

I hope Sam or Max says something too for their game :P
  • edited July 2008

That video is some guys dumb video for dumb idiots! Although I think that release date is spot on!
  • edited July 2008
    900... yup my thoughts exaclly

by the way you can also move around the letters and junk in the wii message board
  • edited July 2008
    lol funny vid 16_bit_mario but a bit offending to strongbad fans like us!
  • edited July 2008
    strongbfan wrote: »
    lol funny vid 16_bit_mario but a bit offending to strongbad fans like us!

...What? Wait, let me put that through my "Internet to English" translator...
    strongbfan wrote: »
    LOL, funny video, 16_Bit, but it's a little offensive to Strong Bad fans like us!

Oh, there we go! I don't understand how that can be offensive to anyone, and I'm also a Strong Bad fan.
  • edited July 2008
    ...What? Wait, let me put that through my "Internet to English" translator...

Oh, there we go! I don't understand how that can be offensive to anyone, and I'm also a Strong Bad fan.

Let ME put it through my english to XTREME INTERNET LANGUAGE TRANSLATER!!!!!:lol fny vid bt a bit ofnsve t strngbd fns lk us.LOLLERSKATES!!!!!!ROFLCOPTER!!!!!umm....KFJDASKLFENJGNKSDFHGJASNFJKDS!!!!!!:D
  • edited July 2008
    Let ME put it through my english to XTREME INTERNET LANGUAGE TRANSLATER!!!!!:lol fny vid bt a bit ofnsve t strngbd fns lk us.LOLLERSKATES!!!!!!ROFLCOPTER!!!!!umm....KFJDASKLFENJGNKSDFHGJASNFJKDS!!!!!!:D

Somebody get that man a seditive! Good Grief! (is Dr. Zoidberg classified as a man?)
  • edited July 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    Somebody get that man a seditive! Good Grief! (is Dr. Zoidberg classified as a man?)

NO!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.