bad news...

im not getting this anymore. dont get me wrong, it looks good, but it has not come out yet. so im not.

that dosent mean i wont get it if it comes out for retail:D

Comments

• edited July 2008
    It won't come out in retail. And I pity you for your impatience and incompetence.
  • edited July 2008
    Thnikkaman wrote: »
    It won't come out in retail. And I pity you for your impatience and incompetence.

2 second reply. a new record! just for that ill tell you that another reason is my brother is taking the wii away when he goes to collage.
    so it t not completly my fault. i could get the pc game though...
  • edited July 2008
    thats in september though.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    I'm sorry your brother's taking the Wii in September. But as you said, there's always the PC version. :D
  • edited July 2008
    Whew, I thought this was going to contain actual bad news, that actually effected people... okay, whew.

The PC and the Wii versions are planning to be released at the same time. I don't even own a Wii, yet I plan to buy this game. The only bad news I see here is someone doesn't know how to wait...patience my child, and all will be alright.
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited July 2008
    im not getting this anymore. dont get me wrong, it looks good, but it has not come out yet. so im not.

that dosent mean i wont get it if it comes out for retail:D

Oh, you'll get this game alright. You'll get it the week it comes out! You'll have to! Trust me! :cool:
  • edited July 2008
    Really?! REALLY?! Just because of the wait, you're not getting it?! REALLY?!?!?!
  • edited July 2008
    Why would you make a thread just to announce your not buying something?
  • edited July 2008
    It makes perfect sense to me. Like, one time, I posted a thread about how I had decided that I was only going to buy whole bread from now on in the Wonder Bread forum. It was like, all the Wonder Bread fans were all "BUT WONDER BREAD IS DELICIOUS" and I was all "I KNOW BUT WHOLE GRAINS ARE GOOD FOR ME."
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited July 2008
    It makes perfect sense to me. Like, one time, I posted a thread about how I had decided that I was only going to buy whole bread from now on in the Wonder Bread forum. It was like, all the Wonder Bread fans were all "BUT WONDER BREAD IS DELICIOUS" and I was all "I KNOW BUT WHOLE GRAINS ARE GOOD FOR ME."

...Dude.... you post in the Wonder Bread forum? That's hard core, man. ...Hard Core.
  • edited July 2008
    I love wonder bread. is the website wonderbread.com?
  • edited July 2008
    I'd LOVE a Wonder Bread forum. Seriously. Imagine all of the whole-wheat hijinks we could get up to!
  • edited July 2008
    If I was a member of those forums I'd have to be the sourdough troll.
  • edited July 2008
    Like, one time, I posted a thread about how I had decided that I was only going to buy whole bread from now on in the Wonder Bread forum.

I'm glad you're buying whole bread now. That half-eaten bread really is a rip off, and it probably isn't too sanitary either.
  • edited July 2008
    Ahahah. Ha.
  • edited July 2008
    It's amazing how many of these threads start out doing fine and staying on-topic with the thread, but then dissolve in to nothing but random silliness, only to be shot down and disintigrated into oblivion.

I love these forums.
  • edited July 2008
    Yup. Yep. Yep. Mmm-hm.
  • edited July 2008
    I've alerted CNN. Don't be surprised if Wolf Blitzer shows up in your bedroom some time tonight.
  • edited July 2008
    yea...i think telltale just got bored wit it. i dont see How, but...
    its just takin' forever. all the hype died down for me.
  • edited July 2008

Telltale isn't bored, they have started EP.3 and are almost ready to Playtest Ep.2. What happened is Nintendo has an image they wanna keep and a very strict acceptance process to insure that only the best (or most likely to be bought in the case of Beer Pong) games are released. Telltale is ready and waiting for the OK from Nintendo, and once that happens its smooth SB sailing for everyone.
  • edited July 2008

You mean people actually have to WAIT a small while before they get something? You mean that not everything in life goes precisely the way we expect it to and we can't immediately have absolutely everything we want right now, when we want it at that very instant?

What a shock! Homestar Ruiner must be the first ever game in the history of the universe to ever be delayed slightly! Oh the horror, panic, and misery! Terror! Pestilence! Flood! Famine! Plagues! OMG.

Clearly Telltale hates the game and they hate us all! That's the only logical reason! They must have taken the nearly finished game, broken it into millions of pieces and danced around it's remains just to inconvenience everyone else! Those horrible, evil people!

Well, crap. I guess since there's no such thing as patience in this world, I guess everyone might as well just fall over and die because they don't get everything right this second. That makes, sense, right?

Or maybe everyone should just make deals with everyone else for their incredibly minor inconveniences and kiss their boo-boos and make it up to them.

If they can't get the candy bar in the grocery store they wanted, I guess everyone should buy them a shiny new toy car to make up for it.

Because this delay and minor inconvenience is clearly Telltale and Nintendo letting us know how much they hate us and hate the game!!! Right? Of course!! That's not a uselessly self-centered and whiny viewpoint in the least! (/sarcasm)

Seriously though

....Give me a friggin' break. >_>
  • I totally agree with KaramaRocketX

Stop whining, and WAIT!

Patience or the SCP will eat you... again?
  • edited July 2008
    I've alerted CNN. Don't be surprised if Wolf Blitzer shows up in your bedroom some time tonight.

AHHHHHH!!!!! Don't scare me like that! That is a horrifying worse-than-death fate perfect for a Hollywood horror flick!
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    Telltale isn't bored, they have started EP.3 and are almost ready to Playtest Ep.2. What happened is Nintendo has an image they wanna keep and a very strict acceptance process to insure that only the best (or most likely to be bought in the case of Beer Pong) games are released. Telltale is ready and waiting for the OK from Nintendo, and once that happens its smooth SB sailing for everyone.

Actually, the Ep2 playtest was a few weeks ago. We are almost ready to do playtests on Ep3...
  • edited July 2008
    Will wrote: »
    Actually, the Ep2 playtest was a few weeks ago. We are almost ready to do playtests on Ep3...

Soz, i was goin by Emily's post in the Playtest thread. Thanks for clarifying though.
  • edited August 2008
    i am going to find a way to get the entire sbcg4ap seiries somehow.
  • edited August 2008
    You mean people actually have to WAIT a small while before they get something? You mean that not everything in life goes precisely the way we expect it to and we can't immediately have absolutely everything we want right now, when we want it at that very instant?

What a shock! Homestar Ruiner must be the first ever game in the history of the universe to ever be delayed slightly! Oh the horror, panic, and misery! Terror! Pestilence! Flood! Famine! Plagues! OMG.

Clearly Telltale hates the game and they hate us all! That's the only logical reason! They must have taken the nearly finished game, broken it into millions of pieces and danced around it's remains just to inconvenience everyone else! Those horrible, evil people!

Well, crap. I guess since there's no such thing as patience in this world, I guess everyone might as well just fall over and die because they don't get everything right this second. That makes, sense, right?

Or maybe everyone should just make deals with everyone else for their incredibly minor inconveniences and kiss their boo-boos and make it up to them.

If they can't get the candy bar in the grocery store they wanted, I guess everyone should buy them a shiny new toy car to make up for it.

Because this delay and minor inconvenience is clearly Telltale and Nintendo letting us know how much they hate us and hate the game!!! Right? Of course!! That's not a uselessly self-centered and whiny viewpoint in the least! (/sarcasm)

Seriously though

....Give me a friggin' break. >_>

i think brawl got delayed more though...
  • edited August 2008
    someone got some splainin' to do. :mad: what's all this i hear about the episode getting delayed to august 4.
  • edited August 2008
    Cr8g wrote: »
    someone got some splainin' to do. :mad: what's all this i hear about the episode getting delayed to august 11.

Fixed, we get a Wild west Shoot-off instead.
  • edited August 2008
    This just in - I'm not getting a Porsche this month.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.