Chances

How many of you actually expected these delays. and please no one from tell tale please.

also put on a scale of one to ten one being no 10 being yes. and five being not this many

and finally what are the odds of another one

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Well, I didn't.
  • edited August 2008
    Cr8g wrote: »
    How many of you actually expected these delays. and please no one from tell tale please.

also put on a scale of one to ten one being no 10 being yes. and five being not this many

and finally what are the odds of another one

Original delay: None at all, 0. (also this is only official delay as announced by TTG)
    Postponed Release Until August: Quite a bit, 8. It just happens during finalization process when it comes to 3rd Party games and Nintendo, who for some reason doesn't have much trust in 3rd Party.

No Chance of all of any more delays, The game is finished and waiting for release.
  • edited August 2008
    poll is meant to say from one to ten + how many delays did u expect.sry i am new to this.
    :jumptoconclusions:
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, good idea, putting the mat there.
  • edited August 2008
    If you are referring to when I first saw the trailer, I naively thought that the date was solid. Strong Bad wouldn't lie to us, would he?
  • edited August 2008
    There are so many factors that go into the whole release date game these days, some the developers can control and some they cannot, that it's impossible for anyone to know if a delay is coming. I wouldn't say I expect delays with games, but I'm certainly not surprised if they happen.
  • edited August 2008
    I personally didn't expect any delays from Telltale, but there we go. :)
  • edited August 2008
    Shmeh wrote: »
    If you are referring to when I first saw the trailer, I naively thought that the date was solid. Strongbad wouldn't lie to us, would he?

Dear two words, that totally aren't one word, but two words.
  • edited August 2008
    facepalm.jpg
  • edited August 2008
    Palm, Apply directly to the Fore Head!
  • edited August 2008
    technically, the palm ends up on the nose.
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    technically, the palm ends up on the nose.
    all technicalities:cool:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.