Languages?

Hi.
Which languages will be included other than English?
EFIGS?

Thanks

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Any news?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2013
    The only news I have on the language front right now is that you can definitely count on English.
  • edited March 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    The only news I have on the language front right now is that you can definitely count on English.

Thanks.
    I hope you understand that your games are the only one that are so popular and yet don't provide at least EFIGS subtitles.
    Please, consider to upgrade your language department (if you still have one).
    I know many people who would've bought many of your games if they just were in Italian.
  • edited March 2013
    9 millions The Walking Dead units sold and no EFIGS subtitles yet. :(
    No hopes for FABLES, sadly.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2013

YAY!! :p
  • edited March 2013

Maybe you think non english ppl will laugh with your comment...

I can't understand why I have bough some of your adventures games.

I hope a lot of ppl won't buy anything from Telltale until language problems are solved, because now you are very comic with this question...

Ahora vas y lo twiteas.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2013
    atiza wrote: »

I hope a lot of ppl won't buy anything from Telltale until language problems are solved, because now you are very comic with this question...

Ahora vas y lo twiteas.
    Don't take puzzlebox's comment so seriously. It's just that there's nothing to announce yet in regards to languages. The game won't come out until summer, so it's still early. We only learned the name of the game today after all.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2013
    atiza wrote: »

Ahora vas y lo twiteas.

All I mean is that any localisations (so far as I'm aware) are yet to be decided on. It's good to know there is support for other languages though. :)
  • edited April 2013
    All I mean is that any localisations (so far as I'm aware) are yet to be decided on. It's good to know there is support for other languages though. :)

When do you think they'll be decided?
  • edited April 2013
    Hi,
    telltale replied my email on April 8th:

Subject: Telltale Games Forums Contact Us Form - Information about The Walking Dead

Hi,

We are currently developing a patch for various subtitles to be added to all versions of The Walking Dead. This patch is not yet available on PS3, but once it passes Sony certification, we will release it.

Thank you,
    Matt
  • edited April 2013
    Interesting, glad to see Telltale focusing on multiple languages in their games. (via subtitles.)
  • edited April 2013
    Yeah, you should see the quality of those subtitles. At least the spanish ones are AWFUL. :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.