Transformation

How do you guys and gals predict Bigby's transformation from human form to wolf (or werewolf) will play out? Do you think it will be through quick time events or at will? Or, how do you hope it will it happen? Since we know very little about the game. I am curious what people think or hope for.

Comments

• ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited April 2013
    It's probably gonna be through quick-time events or just a cinematic. We're playing an already established character and he wouldn't just turn anywhere without it being crucial. At least from what I've read so far in the comic.

Maybe we'll get a choice to wolf it up at certain key points.

Anyway, wolfmode is a feature that interests me the least in this game.
  • edited April 2013
    I think it'll happen in QTE's and other choices we'll have to make in the game. From what I've read of the comics, Bigby turns when he's enraged, so we'll probably see some events like that in the game.
  • edited April 2013
    Yeah, I am leaning towards QTE's as well. I am looking forward to these specific events where Bigby buggers out because it will probably be at turning points of the story. Any time emotion is conveyed draws me into the immersion.
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited April 2013
    Zeruis wrote: »
    I think it'll happen in QTE's and other choices we'll have to make in the game. From what I've read of the comics, Bigby turns when he's enraged, so we'll probably see some events like that in the game.

Apparently not only, I just read a chapter or a book or however you call one episode of a comic book. Apparently he can turn with no problem when he's pretty chill.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Some of the articles mentioned that you can choose whether to give in to the Wolf side, so most likely you have some choice in the matter. So, it probably won't be a cinematic. I doubt you can do so at will either since his character development is a big part of the story, so it will probably be through quick time events when the story calls for it.
  • transforming through quick-time events will be interesting and for me preferable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.