Will there be a Season Two?

OK, so everyone's all hyped for this. SBCG4AP! YAY!

But I'm sitting here wondering... after December, will there be any more SBCG4AP? Or will it all end after December? *gulp*

So yeah, there's something for you guys to talk over.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    *ahem* no
    Telltale will possibly take a break from the game then start Sam & Max, maybe they'll start Wallace & Gromit in November but Season 2 will be possibly be like in August 2009
  • Well, I'm sure they'll take a break for the other games, but I'm wondering if they continue SBCG4AP at all, after this. =/
  • edited August 2008
    Maybe we'll have something else like Homestar Runner's fun game for peoples or Strong Mad's Angry game for Mean People or Homsar's Wierd Game for Wierdos or The Cheat's Squeaky game for Squeaky Guys.
  • edited August 2008
    it's obvious that Telltale will be the judges for these games.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm sure that they would look at how well Season 1 sells before they would make any decisions about creating a second season. So if you want a second season, get everyone you know to buy a copy. ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Getting a little ahead of ourselves aren't we? Look, in the business world it all comes down to the almighty dollar. If they make enough money, they'll want do more. So, stop worrying about if there's going to be a season two and start bugging all your friends, family, casual aquaitences, schoolmates, chlidhood friends, random people on the street and co-workers to buy this game! Then let the invisible hand of the free market do the rest! Oh, and it might not hurt to buy the Wii and the PC versions, and maybe give one as a gift!
  • edited August 2008
    yes we are getting a little ahead of ourselves
  • Just look at the tags they've asscotiated with this: Jump the Gun, Jump the Shark?
  • edited August 2008
    PUHAHAHA, sorry
  • edited August 2008
    Depends if season one sells well, I suppose. :)
  • edited August 2008
    I was wondering just that! If there'll be a season 1, there will likly be a season 2. If there's a summer, there's going to be a fall, right? :D
  • edited August 2008
    Just to throw this in here - you guys wish your gaming life away too quickly. Enjoy flippin' season one before you even consider a second season.

P.S. Whoever tagged this thread as 'jump the shark?' needs to read up on what that actually means.
  • edited August 2008
    It all depends on whether Telltale and The Brother Chaps wanna continue, and if sales are good they probably will. And I think Homestar is a very popular francise so I believe sales will be good.
  • edited August 2008
    One thing I remember, when someone posted a fanart box cover for SBCG4AP, it said "Season One" on it, and one of the Telltale staff corrected them, saying that this season's title is "Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People," suggesting that a second season of games based on the license could have a completely different name.
  • edited August 2008
    Homestar Runner's Athletic Game for... Athletic people? :D
  • edited August 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »

id buy that game.
  • edited August 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    Maybe we'll have something else like Homestar Runner's fun game for peoples or Strong Mad's Angry game for Mean People or Homsar's Wierd Game for Wierdos or The Cheat's Squeaky game for Squeaky Guys.

id buy ALL those games!
  • edited August 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »
    would that be like wii sports or wii fit??:eek:
  • edited August 2008
    Just to throw this in here - you guys wish your gaming life away too quickly. Enjoy flippin' season one before you even consider a second season.

P.S. Whoever tagged this thread as 'jump the shark?' needs to read up on what that actually means.

yeah listen to him! enjoy Season 1 until Season 2!
    Season 1 will always be good but Season 2 will be better...i'm not helping

look just enjoy season 1 and don't listen to stupid me
  • Nuke the Fridge! *cough*
  • edited August 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »

That's what I'm thinking. If...no...WHEN things go well, TTG and TBC would probably do more games, but not necessarily sequels. Huh? Huh? Whaddya think?
  • edited August 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    ...it might not hurt to buy the Wii and the PC versions...
    Not a bad idea...
  • edited August 2008
    id buy that game.

I wouldn't.
  • edited August 2008
    I would, just to see the demonstrations.The fact homestar can't hold Wii remotes without hands would make them interesting, to say the least.
  • edited August 2008
    He can hold anything, and has many, many times. Including a Wiimote. :|
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, the wrist strap part.You gotta wear the wrust strap on your WRIST, right?
  • edited August 2008
    Or you take the strap off? I left it off since the day I found out how.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, but it's a demonstarion.You wear it in the demonstration, or rabid soccer moms rip your limbs and ability to tell reality from the virtual world to pieces!
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    Telltale will possibly take a break from the game then start Sam & Max, maybe they'll start Wallace & Gromit in November but Season 2 will be possibly be like in August 2009

Yeah something like that.:)
    It just all depends on the popularity too. thats how sam and max has a season 3 coming along.:eek:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.