question about 35$ deal

if i get money august 24, get home august 25, will the 35$ deal still be there on the 31?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Yep, it'll be there for the whole run of the series.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Yep, it'll be there for the whole run of the series.

YAY! :D
    you can close this thread now.
    :D
  • edited August 2008
    We need a FAQs thread, for these small questions to be asked.
  • edited August 2008
    Also, I have a small question about the games. If I buy all the episodes without the season subscription, will I still be able to get the free disc (shippind and handling excluded)?

I think it should still be free, because people would be paying more for the season, so they deserve the disc.

I ask this because I has not enough moneys for the subcription at this time. :(
  • edited August 2008
    Remember that empty disks cost money. And so do disk burners. And so dose packaging. And so dose shipping and handling. And so on...
  • edited August 2008
    Did you even read that post? I said, if I buy all five episodes (for $10 more than the subscription. ARE YOU HAPPY TELLTALE?!), but not the subscription, will I be able to get the free disc (but still pay for shipping like normal)?
  • edited August 2008
    O.O Ok, ok, calm down. I didn't realize that, mostly 'cause I plan on getting the Wii one.
  • edited August 2008
    TELL ME...ME TO CALM DOWN?! AHAHA! I had like 2 hours of sleep last night. My eyes are about to boil out of their sockets. I WILL RIP THE MOUTH OFF THE NEXT PERSON I SEE WITH A UNIBROW! And their respective unibrow.
  • edited August 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    TELL ME...ME TO CALM DOWN?! AHAHA! I had like 2 hours of sleep last night. My eyes are about to boil out of their sockets. I WILL RIP THE MOUTH OFF THE NEXT PERSON I SEE WITH A UNIBROW! And their respective unibrow.

Sleep is a good thing. Good Night!

Please don't kill me...
  • edited August 2008
    Did you even read that post? I said, if I buy all five episodes (for $10 more than the subscription. ARE YOU HAPPY TELLTALE?!), but not the subscription, will I be able to get the free disc (but still pay for shipping like normal)?

I'm positive the answer is yes, but you might have to contact support@telltalegames.com and have them set it up for you.
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, good. I would be upset if I paid $10 more than the subscription and I still had to pay $20/$30 for the disc.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008

Yes you can get the free disc if you buy all five PC episodes. You have to write in to the support address to let us know about it, but it's something we'll set you up with no problem.
  • edited August 2008
    i getting the first rpisode on wii, and if i like it (i know i will) i get season buundle.:D
  • edited August 2008
    what IF WE ate our computer halfway through the season because i think that might happen to me......
  • edited August 2008
    Supagreen wrote: »
    what IF WE ate our computer halfway through the season because i think that might happen to me......

Would that mean that you would have to bite your bytes? ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Is this deal only available for the Compy 386 version or is it good for the one we have all been waiting for, on the Wii?
  • edited August 2008
    Question: What time will the PC version be open for download?
    Would be great if you write the time in GMT.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    We don't generally like to say exactly when something will go up, as you never know what might go wrong, and aiming for a specific moment can be extremely stressful for the human beings working behind the scenes to get it up. :D

We are on the west coast (Pacific time), and you can expect it early during the work day on Monday.

As I mentioned in some of the other threads, the free disc deal is only available for customers who buy the full season from Telltale's store (PC version).
  • edited August 2008
    Yes you can get the free disc if you buy all five PC episodes. You have to write in to the support address to let us know about it, but it's something we'll set you up with no problem.

but not wii episodes:( My computer can't take games like yours...
  • edited August 2008

*hugs Telltale*
  • edited August 2008
    Strong Max wrote: »
    but not wii episodes:( My computer can't take games like yours...

Wow really?

Sam and Max only needed a 32mb graphics card.
    Even my computer runs it.

But yeah... with this free disc thing all you do is pay S & H right?
  • edited August 2008
    DaDillsta wrote: »
    Wow really?

Sam and Max only needed a 32mb graphics card.
    Even my computer runs it.

But yeah... with this free disc thing all you do is pay S & H right?

Yep! If you buy the whole season for the $35 price, you just have to pay shipping to get the disc. For me, that's $5.10, which I think is what you pay for something as light as just a DVD from Telltale if you live in the US.
  • edited August 2008
    Yep! If you buy the whole season for the $35 price, you just have to pay shipping to get the disc. For me, that's $5.10, which I think is what you pay for something as light as just a DVD from Telltale if you live in the US.

Hehe if I want to Fedex my Sam & Max disc to Australia, they were going to charge US$90 for it... lucky standard shipping is only US$10.
  • edited August 2008
    This may seem like a silly question, but considering this is a lousy month to be broke in... will this game have the buy-one-episode-first, upgrade-to-season-pass option that the Sam & Max games had? I sure hope so, not because I'm unsure on buying the season, but because it's just not feasible to buy the whole season right *now*...

...and I wanna play it. :D
  • edited August 2008
    This is all offtopic now.

Could a mod please lock.
  • edited August 2008
    Luigi wrote: »
    This is all offtopic now.

Could a mod please lock.

I think the mods *crunch* have a lot of cleaning to do on this *munch* forum because of all of the *crunch* launch day spam, so there is really *munch* no rush in locking this thread. *drops chip pack on floor with all the crumbs and rubbish*
  • edited August 2008
    Shmeh wrote: »
    I think the mods *crunch* have a lot of cleaning to do on this *munch* forum because of all of the *crunch* launch day spam, so there is really *munch* no rush in locking this thread. *drops chip pack on floor with all the crumbs and rubbish*

Homsar said it best as, "Youu suunk myy Baatleshiip".
Sign in to comment in this discussion.