My 6 Day Challenge

In the next Six Days, to prepare for Homestar Ruiner, i will attempt to watch every little thing on Homestarrunner.com. From E-Mails to Toons to Shorts to Teen Girl Squad, etc. Think i can do it?

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I think you think you can. But YOU think that I can... I think.
  • edited August 2008
    No. No I don't. But good luck watching whatever you can!
  • edited August 2008
    robg8055 wrote: »
    In the next Six Days, to prepare for Homestar Ruiner, i will attempt to watch every little thing on Homestarrunner.com. From E-Mails to Toons to Shorts to Teen Girl Squad, etc. Think i can do it?

There is only approximately 70 hours (maybe more or less) on the site, You will have to ramp it up to all Easter Eggs and DVD only content as well, if you plan on making it a challenge.
  • HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Do or do not. There is no try.
  • edited August 2008
    That would be crazy, what with all the head aces and so forth. But hey, it's worth a shot...
  • edited August 2008
    You go, Crazy!
  • edited August 2008
    You could probably do it in 11 days.
  • edited August 2008
    You could probably do it in 11 days.

I could do it in a week.Oh, people with insomnia on their hands, people with doot doo doo doot doo...
  • edited August 2008

Sad.
  • edited August 2008
    i'm doing the same thing, i'm on the 183rd email and am done with all the Teen Girl Squad and almost finished with all short toons, have found all Easter Eggs am done with all haloween toons and need to do the rest of the shorts and holiday and big toons
  • edited August 2008
    I could do it in a week.Oh, people with insomnia on their hands, people with doot doo doo doot doo...

Oops, I meant six like he said in the first post. Not sure why I said eleven. :p
  • edited August 2008
    I can do it! I can do it 12 times!

This guy's going to do it 12 times. Let's see you do it once.
  • edited August 2008
    Chuck Norris watched everything on Homestarrunner.com in 2 seconds flat.

However, I did it in 1.
  • edited August 2008
    i just did it in 0 seconds! i went on then quickly left! i'm so fast :)
  • edited August 2008
    counting all the easter eggs? not so sure. it's probably easiest if you have the DVDs.

give it a good shot. i'm currently an unemployed bum with not much of a social life, so maybe i could try too.
  • edited August 2008
    good luck especially with the fact that a new homestarrunner cartoon could appear the day homestaruiner appears.:p
  • edited August 2008
    i just gave up about an hour ago. I've only watched a couple toons and i'm on Sbemail 76 but i've had to much to do the last six days :(. For now on i'll just watch somemore for fun but it won't be any rush.
  • edited August 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    good luck especially with the fact that a new homestarrunner cartoon could appear the day homestaruiner appears.:p

I'd doubt they'd do that since Homestar Ruiner is already a pretty big update by itself.
  • edited August 2008
    i just gave up about an hour ago. I've only watched a couple toons and i'm on Sbemail 76 but i've had to much to do the last six days :(. For now on i'll just watch somemore for fun but it won't be any rush.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:mad::mad::mad::mad::(
  • edited August 2008
    Klemmins wrote: »
    Chuck Norris watched everything on Homestarrunner.com in 2 seconds flat.

However, I did it in 1.

Mr. T. did it in 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001.Ha.
  • edited August 2008
    I'd doubt they'd do that since Homestar Ruiner is already a pretty big update by itself.

I doubt your doubt. I think that Mike and Matt are not involved in this stage of the game (ie. the release) I think that TTG would be handling it from here. I wonder if Strong Bad will do any mention of SBCG4AP in his email?
  • edited August 2008
    dar stong bag.
    i wander if u evr go 2 da store to go groshre shopin

crapfuly youres,
    narutard34

:D?
  • edited August 2008
    Bread isle?

You mean like a bread island? :p
  • edited August 2008
    i doubt they'll mention it in-universe, but i'm sure the chaps will put something up on the main page for it.
  • edited August 2008
    I read somewhere that they were going to try really hard to not plug the game on homestarrunner.com.I mean plugging as in putting it in toons, not saying when it will be released.
  • edited August 2008
    Would you believe I've been around the homestar universe so long I've seen absolutely everything there is to see on the site, even the hidden pages? For those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, surf over to http://homestarrunner.com/waffleshirt.swf to get an idea.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.