Specs and Creds

Hi there guys. Got two questions, 1. What's the min specs for this, and 2. Do you accept Mastercard? :p

Comments

• edited August 2008
    i think they accept paypal or visa
  • edited August 2008
    paypal, mastercard, visa, discover, american express, and JCB, whatever that is.
  • edited August 2008
    I always thought JCB/Jekub was one of those big yellow diggers...
  • edited August 2008
    do they except generous bribes
    or a 1 hundred dollar walmart gift card ?
  • edited August 2008
    [Telltale Team]no.[/Telltale Team]
  • edited August 2008
    Aww. 'Cause I just bought this $1000 dollar Wal Mart gift card for the next video game company that gives me a Strong Bad game. Oh well. *eats it*

Aww crap. Now I can't even buy the game. I hate this computer!
  • edited August 2008
    Now, what about specs(ie. specifications/minimum system requirements)? (I'm gonna be buying the PC version by the way.)
  • edited August 2008
    I don't think Telltale takes "I'll be your best friend!!!"s anymore
  • edited August 2008
    Our JCPenny's does.

So many free microwaves...so little time.
  • edited August 2008
    Znex wrote: »
    Now, what about specs(ie. specifications/minimum system requirements)? (I'm gonna be buying the PC version by the way.)

o hai there unnoticed post
  • edited August 2008

Re-bump!
  • edited August 2008
    I can't find the system requirements for Strong Bad anywhere, but both seasons of Sam and Max list these as their requirements:

• Windows XP
    • 1.5GHz processor
    • 256MB RAM
    • 32MB 3D-accelerated video card
    • DVD-ROM drive (for Collector's DVD)

I assume Strong Bad will be something similar. Actually, given that game will have simpler textures and shading than Sam and Max, it's likely that its requirements will be lower.
  • edited August 2008
    Erm...admin's opinion?
  • edited August 2008
    The ENIAC will be able to run it with relative ease.
  • edited August 2008
    Erm...admin's opinion?

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I assume Strong Bad will be something similar. Actually, given that game will have simpler textures and shading than Sam and Max, it's likely that its requirements will be lower.

They will be very close to the same, if possibly a tiny bit higher because of the toon shading stuff to make the characters draw flat, with their Flash-like shadows and hilights.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.