One day left.

Fucking finally.

Will it be a midnight release for the pc? Eh? Eh? Or is it going to be like...9 am PST like it always is. OR even worse SBCG4AP can be released at 11:59:59 tomorrow. Bets?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    WiiWare games generally go up at around 9am Pacific Time. The PC version should be available around the same time :) (Unless something explodes or something like that.)
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    WiiWare games generally go up at around 9am Pacific Time. The PC version should be available around the same time :) (Unless something explodes or something like that.)

Awwwwww.....
    (cancels giant SBCG4AP midnight release party)
  • edited August 2008
    ppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh wait its cancelled

:mad::mad:
  • edited August 2008
    it's coming out at noon eastern time. all wiiware/vc games come out at noon eastern time. the only time they didn't was the wii launch in november 2006 and the wiiware launch this may. anybody who picks something else will feel the wrath of my facepalm.
  • edited August 2008
    wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... wait, i forgot what i was gonna say. shit.:(
  • edited August 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    ppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh wait its cancelled

:mad::mad:
    WOW, man you deserve to go onto Last Comic Standing! Wait?What? That joke belongs to purdueman? Ohhh, I'm going to sue you now!
  • edited August 2008
    seriously needs to be a :facepalm: in this forum. seriously. i don't feel like google image searching "facepalm" every dang time.
  • edited August 2008
    Why are new users barging in here, swearing?

At least I censor myself.
  • edited August 2008
    if you think it's been bad the past couple-a days, it'll probably get worse starting tomorrow :\
  • edited August 2008
    dun DUN DUNNN
  • edited August 2008
    So, tomorrow, it won't be released in the UK? Am I correct?
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, I think it won't be released for the Wii in the UK, but it will be released for the PC.
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    if you think it's been bad the past couple-a days, it'll probably get worse starting tomorrow :\
    It's gonna get bad tomorrow I think, a lot of people signing up just to ask for tips, etc.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    So, tomorrow, it won't be released in the UK? Am I correct?

The PC release is worldwide Monday morning.

As for the Wii version, European WiiWare games release on Fridays, and Nintendo of Europe tells us that the game will be available on 8/15.
  • edited August 2008
    Actually, friday is so much more logical than monday. Than you get the whole weekend to play the game :)
  • edited August 2008
    4 Days to Go Europe! Thanks for the heads-up Jake! ;D But 4 days! That's ages away!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.