files

will sbcg4ap have like multiple files(like legend of zelda) or one file(like pokemon) I would like to know because my little cousin would love to play sbcg4ap but doesnt have wi-fi and his parents dont let him download anything that costs money.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    if it's anything like sam and max, you can have multiple saves. and no need to beg telltale to answer you, they usually get around to it anyway :)
  • edited August 2008
    Seriously Gman, please stop posting all these questions, put them into the Enquireys thread, please.
  • edited August 2008
    well, at least he doesn't post the jump to conclusions mat all the time for no good reason, like that kid with the blubbo icon who left after making 16 facepalm-inducing posts.
  • edited August 2008
    Lol, ok.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    The game has 3 save slots you can save in whenever you want, and one autosave slot which updates periodically as you play, in case you forget to save.

So, you could tell your cousin he can save in save slot 3, while you play in save slot 1, for instance.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    The game has 3 save slots you can save in whenever you want, and one autosave slot which updates periodically as you play, in case you forget to save.

So, you could tell your cousin he can save in save slot 3, while you play in save slot 1, for instance.

kind of like Sam & Max?
    edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    kind of like Sam & Max?

Yep!
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Yep!

so will after you finish all the save files will it go to the next page like Sam & Max?
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    so will after you finish all the save files will it go to the next page like Sam & Max?

I would asume so, splash...
    edited August 2008
    Nope! Like I said, three slots and an autosave.
  • edited August 2008
    ah well, at least there will be save slots
  • edited August 2008
    I got 4 siblings wanting to play D:
    No problem I guess, someone else could start a game after mine when I beat it.
  • edited August 2008
    you might need 3 computers or 3 Wiis :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.